• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona Precision rifle match again in Prescott

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
It will be on sunday Oct 3rd in Prescott again. Please shoot me an email and I will get you on board. It will be 20 rds and max of 20 shooters.

The November and December matches are going to be out at Gunsite! It will be min 32rds and 25 shooters max.

Visit the site for updates and I will try to keep them up to date on here also.

100_0350.jpg

Brad
Azprc.net

Re: Arizona Precision rifle match again in Prescott

PM sent

also:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coues103</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where was that photo taken looks really familar? </div></div>

Check out the directions off the azprc homepage

The photo was taken at our B shooting position in Prescott.

Brad
Azprc.net

looking forward to shooting your match again Brad. that is... if you'll let me
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LH Gina</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looking forward to shooting your match again Brad. that is... if you'll let me
grin.gif
</div></div>

I am undecided if I will let you shoot it. Maybe if you promise to not make me look so bad.

Looking forward to the usual group. I am in need of a really good excuse for my poor shooting and am open to suggestions? You would think I could bribe the MD into a better score or at least a handicap.

Brad

Updated the rules to not allow bullets bigger than .320" for all targets but the 1k target.

Brad
Azprc.net

Yep. Secondary firearms is meant for pistols or revolvers.

Brad
Azprc.net

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Updated the rules to not allow bullets bigger than .320" for all targets but the 1k target.

Brad
Azprc.net </div></div>

In my humble opinion, any shooter that switches to a heavier caliber for the 1K+ target should not be scored with those who don't.

If guys want to bang 1K+ steel with ELR cartridges after the match proper I'm all for it, but as far as the match itself I'm coming up to challenge my skills with a precison rifle that I use from 11yards to 1100 yards, not to be in an equipment race because others want to have artillery for a long shot.

But its your match......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Updated the rules to not allow bullets bigger than .320" for all targets but the 1k target.

Brad
Azprc.net </div></div>

In my humble opinion, any shooter that switches to a heavier caliber for the 1K+ target should not be scored with those who don't.

If guys want to bang 1K+ steel with ELR cartridges after the match proper I'm all for it, but as far as the match itself I'm coming up to challenge my skills with a precison rifle that I use from 11yards to 1100 yards, not to be in an equipment race because others want to have artillery for a long shot.

But its your match...... </div></div>

Agree. If you start with one rifle, then you should finish with that. It wouldn't be fair to you guys if I shoot everything else with my 308 and then for the 1K I shoot my 338LM. Just my opinion. It's certainly is your match to call as you please.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Done.

You must shoot the same rifle for the whole match to be scored as a whole match. No points will be acrued for use of optional firearm chosen by shooter!

I started to fix this and my internet went down. It was my intent to correct it, but I kinda forgot about it. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your comments and concerns.

Brad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep. Secondary firearms is meant for pistols or revolvers.

Brad
Azprc.net </div></div>

No changing of guns to better score is not allowed. Guns that are physically broken will be allowed to be replaced, but will only be allowed at next stage and can not be exchanged for another gun for the entire match. I started to fix the rules and my internet went down and texted my IT guy to give heads up, but confusion abound and we got our wires crossed. This is what happens when non gun guy posts things for gun guys. I apologize.

No bullets over .325" at matches with targets under 1000yds.

Brad
www.Azprc.net

Brad,any room left for Sunday? I've been sidetracked lately.

Should I bring the 375CT for after the match? Since those mean Phoenix guys won't let me use it for 1000Y
grin.gif
Just kidding of course.I wouldn't of used it anyways,1000Y is too close,Probably knock the steel into the next ravine.I am tempted to bring the big 30cal though.

We got room and bring the cheytac. I will probably bring mine up also.

Brad
Azprc.net

I am not gonna have time to go paint the steel and put flags up at the longer 1200yd+ distances. Just not enough time in the week.

The normal targets will be taken care of though.

Might get a little wet, but hopefully it will not rain until the afternoon.

Brad

But my fancy rifle might get wet.......maybe I'll wait til better weather.

Yeah right!!! I just dropped the rain gear in the pack just in case! We're there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We got room and bring the cheytac. I will probably bring mine up also.

Brad
Azprc.net </div></div>

Cool!

I gotta back out, got some Motown Lung Flu thing going on. Good luck everyone, stay dry, and hit that steel.

SK

We gonna`see you tomorrow Chiller? Its a great little match=crazy positions in great terrain-1 shot and a followup.

We got room for ya Chiller.

Bruno comes from Bullhead.

I have the longest drive of them all. I gotta wake up at 0745 to be at the match by 0800.

Brad
Azprc.net

Gonna have to get the rain gear out. Just started pouring here.

We got sprinkles this afternoon but nothing of mention. I am bringing the slicker just in case. It looks to be about the same tomorrow, but I did order a bunch of wind in the mid morning.

Brad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to leave at 5, <span style="font-weight: bold">unless I sleep in</span>.... </div></div>Practicing excuses already, not a good sign
grin.gif

Have fun tomorrow guys. Hope it won't rain on you guys. Can't do it this time. Hopefully either next month or December.

Re: Arizona Precision rifle match again in Prescot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to leave at 5, <span style="font-weight: bold">unless I sleep in....</span> </div></div>
Hilarious.

Thanks guys for letting me join the shoot! I didn't hit much(one actually,with my second shot)but really had a blast!Lord I need to shoot more!

Had a great time, thanks Brad for putting on a awesome match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: billyburl2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya but he made it! </div></div>

LMAO
laugh.gif

Thanks guys and gals, had a great time hope to make another one soon.

We have updated the video on the site under the video link.

I will get the scores up tomorrow.

Congrats to

Matt
Steve M.
Gina M.

I had a great time and look forward to the matches at Gunsight.

Brad
Azprc.net

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had fun as usual, wish I shot better, as usual. Thanks Brad for your hard work. </div></div>

My thoughts exactly.....

Matt, I'm not so sure being told how closely I missed a lot of targets helped, but I appreciate the sentiment!