• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arken 5-25x56 thoughts!

I dind't say nuttin but I like the Jack Webb ref.

So am I…

No respectable shooter should be shooting things with a 5x scope below 50 yards. Personal opinion.
My pistols get zeroed at 50, and all rifles at 100…Even my .22’s. Objective fact based on personal choice

FOV difference isn’t even really enough to justify China over Philippines, IMO. Personal Opinion.
haha what??

Got my ep5 out the range, glass is pretty good, defiantly plenty good for long range rimfire. Tracking seemed to be pretty good. Shot out to 400 yards With my 10/22. Gives me 24 mils with 30 moa base. All in all I’m pretty happy with it. I will say that the Rex’s guys review side by side in the sunlight anti glare and stray light test against the pmii is 100% bullshit tho lol. It did terrible when the sunlight was facing me. They give you a sunshade because you need the damn thing haha. And yes I did have a pmii to compare it to. Wasn’t even close nor do I expect it to be. For the price the value is pretty crazy
IMG_0563.jpeg