• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Arken 6-24 , 525.00 shipped

roncar2008

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2011
Hello Hide. Looking to sell a Arken 6-24 optic. Optic is in great shape. I bought it for a build but never got around to using it. 525.00 PayPal FF shipped and insured. Thanks
20200726_142701.jpg

Attachments

• 20200726_142536.jpg
    20200726_142536.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20200726_142549.jpg
    20200726_142549.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: jrkotz
A public, “i’ll Take it” always trumps a tire kicking pm.
Lol, except I asked for his PayPal and was ready to go there was no tire kicking. I’m assuming the dude said he would probably give him full retail and so he avoided my pm.

As stated above, “I’ll take it” is pretty much the rule here. It’s a commit to buy right now, not a “I’d like to buy it, but I wanna Dick around and negotiate and have it ship for free and.......”

Lol, except I asked for his PayPal and was ready to go there was no tire kicking. I’m assuming the dude said he would probably give him full retail and so he avoided my pm.
i sent you a PM...should make you happy

Reactions: Mrmauser
As stated above, “I’ll take it” is pretty much the rule here. It’s a commit to buy right now, not a “I’d like to buy it, but I wanna Dick around and negotiate and have it ship for free and.......”

(Just curious as to why your selling I just recently got one and it’s got the best sub $1000 glass I’ve ever seen.
Anywho my father wants one but doesn’t want to wait so I’m interested in getting this one for him. Can we do goods and services if I cover it ?)

That was my exact message to him, I was just waiting for him to tell me if he’d take goods and servicesI wasn’t trying to haggle. Excuse me for making a little small talk and asking why he wanted to sell it and if he’d take g&s. I found one the next day and paid full retail for it.

Last edited: