• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Arken EP4 6-24 shipping ?

KCORBIN

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2019
Has any one received their order from Arken yet? Got a thank you for your patience email.

No word on mine in a while, ordered Feb 2nd.

I just checked my email, last email from Mr. Reilly was March 17th.

So are they stocking anything in the states? Perhaps financially unstable to stock anything? I am interested in the scope but the wait time the deal breaker for a new comer to the market.

When you pre-order, do you pay upfront or do they charge when shipped?

So are they stocking anything in the states? Perhaps financially unstable to stock anything? I am interested in the scope but the wait time the deal breaker for a new comer to the market.

When you pre-order, do you pay upfront or do they charge when shipped?
Pay up front which is a little unsettling but if they are as good as some of the reviews that are out there on the 4-16 powers it could be worth the wait.

This was posted on FB from the Arken info page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529-074828_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200529-074828_Facebook.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 108
Ok great news they are not crowd funding a unicorn product. I hope it’s going to be worth my gamble
You and me both. All the reviews make it sound amazing, however I've never seen one in person.

I have an EP4 4-16 and yes it's a nice scope. Save for one flaw. If you are young with good eyes you'll love it. If you are like me, 50 with typical eye issues that pop up at this age, then the reticle tends to be a bit thin. That's either a plus or a minus. My 13 year old loved it. Aim small miss small and such. I had a hard time picking up the dot in evening conditions against dark backgrounds. If it had illumination I would keep it on my gun.
So far I can't speak to longevity but the scope feels well built. Like a tank. Glass is up to par with offerings above its pay grade. Seems like they may have a winner if the long term usage pans out. And with their warranty it's hard to go wrong.
That being said I'll likely sell this one off or return it and exchange for a different reticle and maybe more power.

I'm really interested to see WHOM is getting their shipped and when they ordered. I have to believe I'm one of the longest current wait times, for me it's been 132 days as of today. I'm still patiently waiting, I haven't been bugging them and I've been defending them for what I see as some things that aren't their fault.

But if they're getting shipments in now, there should be some information flowing, and I sure hope they handle it right. If I start seeing people who ordered after me getting their product before me, maybe because they've been squeaky wheels, or whatever... well, I'll just say I'm interested to see.

As I said, I'm still patiently waiting.

I’ll just be happy to hear someone getting them and this was not some giant misleading crowd funded scam. When I see “intro offer” on the website it throws a red flag. I haven’t seen the big subscriber YouTubers bragging about how great they are or are not yet so fingers crossed.

I'm really interested to see WHOM is getting their shipped and when they ordered. I have to believe I'm one of the longest current wait times, for me it's been 132 days as of today. I'm still patiently waiting, I haven't been bugging them and I've been defending them for what I see as some things that aren't their fault.

But if they're getting shipments in now, there should be some information flowing, and I sure hope they handle it right. If I start seeing people who ordered after me getting their product before me, maybe because they've been squeaky wheels, or whatever... well, I'll just say I'm interested to see.

As I said, I'm still patiently waiting.
I got an email that it is on the way shipping label created. I ordered mine before you did, I can't believe I actually took time to calculate that as I ordered in January. So maybe since I am not perpetually dissatisfied and held on hope for this scope, I will eventually have it this week. I understood about the circumstances and will be glad they kept going. Now to order some rings.

I did a pre-order directly with a distributor and got one of the first batch 6-24's. I had to put $100 down and the balance upon shipping. The scope seemed well made with good turrets and glass. I have a compromised shooting eye though and the diopter didn't offer enough range, so had to send back.

I ordered myEP4 6-24 on January 21st and got it today. I probably couldn't have ordered it at any worse time. Just missed the last batch and then the over-hyped China virus hit and shut everything down. They are saying that they hope to be caught up by early July. Keep in mind, some people have ordered reticle options that are just now close to showing up. With what I see so far it was worth the wait. The real testing will start tomorrow though.

I ordered myEP4 6-24 on January 21st and got it today. I probably couldn't have ordered it at any worse time. Just missed the last batch and then the over-hyped China virus hit and shut everything down. They are saying that they hope to be caught up by early July. Keep in mind, some people have ordered reticle options that are just now close to showing up. With what I see so far it was worth the wait. The real testing will start tomorrow though.
Good to hear!

Good to hear!

Agreed, I am very happy to hear this, makes me think mine should... hopefully... be here within a couple-three more weeks. Crossing my fingers. I actually thought about emailing them and asking if I could switch to the new reticle option they came out with shortly after I ordered, but I thought that would put me farther behind and just figured that little man-ranging reticle stuff above the line isn't going to hurt me.

I'm starting to get excited. I was fairly happy with the low-end Athlon I borrowed at first, but after playing with it, the glass isn't all that great and the turrets are extremely mushy with inaudible and non-tactile clicks most of the time. I really want something much better, and from what I've read, the Arken SHOULD fit the bill for me - at least for now.

New member to this forum. First post. I just received my Arken 6 - 24 two weeks ago. I ordered my scope the middle of January. It has not been mounted yet but it has the weight and the glass looks good. The reticle might be a little too fine for my 58 year old eyes...

I posted in the other thread, but I did get mine. Think it was 2 weeks ago today. Just shy of 5 months. I would expect, the wait won't be as long anymore, seems to be more people showing up saying they got theirs like I did. Mostly February orders, haven't heard about any March orders being fulfilled yet, but to be fair, I don't look anywhere but SH for it. Not on FB or anything.

Love mine so far, not mounted yet, I need to get off my duff and do some stuff to get it mounted and tested. It seems solidly built, turrets are awesome as far as I can tell. Clicky, tactile and audible, precise but not overly stiff at all. Mag ring is a little tight but certainly not unreasonable, the parallax adjustment seems fine, not at all unyielding as some had experienced before. I bought an inexpensive mount that is solid, I have experience with and like, I am debating buying the Wheeler ring lapping kit.

Anyone mounted yet, done the tracking test, etc?

<edit> The reticle is very fine. If you have vision problems, this will probably be a problem for you, I expect. I'm 45, wear contacts and am 20/20-20/30 corrected, no known astigmatism and I have no real problems with it, just looking at it at walls and trees and such, but I could definitely see that in low light, low mag, especially if you have some vision issues, this might present a problem for some people.

I posted in the other thread, but I did get mine. Think it was 2 weeks ago today. Just shy of 5 months. I would expect, the wait won't be as long anymore, seems to be more people showing up saying they got theirs like I did. Mostly February orders, haven't heard about any March orders being fulfilled yet, but to be fair, I don't look anywhere but SH for it. Not on FB or anything.

Love mine so far, not mounted yet, I need to get off my duff and do some stuff to get it mounted and tested. It seems solidly built, turrets are awesome as far as I can tell. Clicky, tactile and audible, precise but not overly stiff at all. Mag ring is a little tight but certainly not unreasonable, the parallax adjustment seems fine, not at all unyielding as some had experienced before. I bought an inexpensive mount that is solid, I have experience with and like, I am debating buying the Wheeler ring lapping kit.

Anyone mounted yet, done the tracking test, etc?

<edit> The reticle is very fine. If you have vision problems, this will probably be a problem for you, I expect. I'm 45, wear contacts and am 20/20-20/30 corrected, no known astigmatism and I have no real problems with it, just looking at it at walls and trees and such, but I could definitely see that in low light, low mag, especially if you have some vision issues, this might present a problem for some people.
Warning do not over tighten the front ring. I had a problem with my parallax not working after mounting. Contacted Arken and they said to only tighten 10 to 15 inch pounds. It did correct my problem. That should include that information when shipping.

other than that I like it so far.

Warning do not over tighten the front ring. I had a problem with my parallax not working after mounting. Contacted Arken and they said to only tighten 10 to 15 inch pounds. It did correct my problem. That should include that information when shipping.

other than that I like it so far.

Interesting. Here's what mine says:

1594259882309.png

I will admit, I believe it should say 15 in-lb, not 15 inch/lbs. But on mine they did exactly what you suggested, and put the sticker right on the front ring area.

Interesting. Here's what mine says:

View attachment 7369984

I will admit, I believe it should say 15 in-lb, not 15 inch/lbs. But on mine they did exactly what you suggested, and put the sticker right on the front ring area.
Mine had that sticker and I did not read it because i did not have my glasses on. i just pealed it off. My fault not Arkens.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Mine had that sticker and I did not read it because i did not have my glasses on. i just pealed it off. My fault not Arkens.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Meh, we've all done lame-brain crap. "Who me? Read directions??? Hell with that, I'm a MAN!" lol

So you didn't do any lasting damage to your scope, did you? Just eased up the rings and it works fine now?

Meh, we've all done lame-brain crap. "Who me? Read directions??? Hell with that, I'm a MAN!" lol

So you didn't do any lasting damage to your scope, did you? Just eased up the rings and it works fine now?
Everything worked fine when I re-zeroed it. I actually set the rear rings to 25 in.lbs. and the front to 12. I purchased the Arken Halo rings.

I tried to mount my Arken on my DPMS SS .308 the other day and discovered that I needed to purchase a picatinny riser mount to avoid the bell end of the scope rubbing on my first barrel length riser. I am using Arken rings.

Ordered mine on 5/8, still waiting. Website said 8-10 weeks when I ordered, but seeing some people waited 6 months is not encouraging.

Got my tracking number the other day! So it’s happening! Hope every one has good luck with theirs. I received and email from the owner?! With more updated delivery dates which is cool.

Reactions: Thecelt
I
I tried to mount my Arken on my DPMS SS .308 the other day and discovered that I needed to purchase a picatinny riser mount to avoid the bell end of the scope rubbing on my first barrel length riser. I am using Arken rings.

I am not an expert but you might want to purchase AR rings from a different manufacturer. The riser mount is one more item that can come loose in your mounting of the scope. The less items the better.

yep , it took long enough I finally got mine a few days ago and even though it took longer than I wanted it too its not a bad scope good luck to you on when you get yours . It is a lot better Than what I thought it would have been .

I

I am not an expert but you might want to purchase AR rings from a different manufacturer. The riser mount is one more item that can come loose in your mounting of the scope. The less items the better.

Good advice. I had already purchased the rings and didn't want the hassle of return. So, I purchased a 1" rail riser. I tightened the heck out of it. With the scope mounted now, it looks pretty good. Time will tell after a few round down range.