• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arm Band

Then I'll just say again, quit taking yourself so seriously or your stay around here will not be a pleasurable one. Sarcasm is abundant and thick skins are a required piece of kit.

I get that and agree 100%, but when someone answers a relatively serious/important question with childish jokes and troll responses, thus completely wasting the OP's time, I would think the OP has some ground for response.

The troll in question is VJJpunisher, who "responded" to a different thread I have for something completely different, with the same answer. "I think it's a gameboy."

Considering his scree name, it's not surprising. He never gave a straight answer to either thread. All he did was make lame jokes with the hopes of pissing me off.

THAT'S what I'm talking about. Someone doing nothing but wasting someone elses time, for no reason other than to be a jackass. Something that's completely uncalled for, regardless of the subject matter.

If I wanted smartass answers, I would have asked a smartass question. Only 1 person actually read the original post and gave a correct answer. "JohnnyC".

The rest were "here is something similar".

I think MrBlu has a VJJ thats been punished and he is a little sensitive to a posters screen name.

I can relate, poster SmallPenisForLife just totally pisses me off.

If you have consistently found VJJP's posts to be unsatisfactory to your tastes then try this:

1. Click on his screenname.
2. Select: View Profile
3. Select: Add to Ignore List (in the left-hand column)

Then you won't even see his post and we won't have to see you complain constantly about them. Our society would be a lot better if people found ways to resolve their problems rather than just complaining about them while hoping others will accommodate their wants.

Just because you are the OP does not make you God of the thread. We are all guests here and get along with the various personalities in one way or the other. Find your way to cope, but I promise bitching will not make your stay an enjoyable one.

Last edited:
That "Evaluation Kit" is basically just a supplier putting together a package as opposed to the individual components I listed. One problem though is that you have to make sure you get a panel that can be trimmed to size. Not all of them can, and you definitely don't want to waste money finding out the hard way. It looks like most EL panel suppliers state that you can trim them if they have the capability, the others I would assume you cannot.

Originally Posted by MrBlu

And that's precisely my point.

When you go to a website regarding professionals and their field craft, you expect professional answers.

lighten up francis...

night eagle

And that's precisely my point.

When you go to a website regarding professionals and their field craft, you expect professional answers.
Most of the people here busting your balls and everyone elses are military professionals who do something of the sort for a living.

Well , I'm very very disappointed, I thought I'd joined a site that was deadly serious, without faint-heart, folly or foolishness, now am I to believe that some people in here are in fact piss takers??...who make light of serious things and events, nay, this cannot be, I shall have to take myself in hand and consider my position........

Half the fun is all the piss taking and sarcasm......

ha ha funny

+1 to sarcasm and fun with great information mixed in. I have to be serious all day at work. A little levity in my hobby is just what the doctor ordered.

Well , I'm very very disappointed, I thought I'd joined a site that was deadly serious, without faint-heart, folly or foolishness, now am I to believe that some people in here are in fact piss takers??...who make light of serious things and events, nay, this cannot be, I shall have to take myself in hand and consider my position........

Half the fun is all the piss taking and sarcasm......

That's what happens when you let civilians join a serious shooting forum. If this site was only open to military members, we would take everything completely serious all the time. Military operators don't stoop to crude jokes and smart ass comments, only civ div nasties do that.

I hope your being sarcastic. All the ones I know are funny as hell. Only in a briefing room are they in game mode.

"He apparently is very wealthy judging by the two exposed Pmags." This is funny as hell

Sorry to bring this back to topic for a second, anyone ever tried this arm band by tYR

TYR Tactical? Commanders Arm Board | TYR Tactical - Plate Carrier, Body Armor, Tactical Gear, Tactical Armor

I have one I use for hunting on new land. It's nice, if not a little pricey. I'm actually thinking of using the one I've got as the base for my little backlight panel experiment. Just got one panel delivered, going to start experimenting when I get back Stateside at the beginning of May.

oh golly miss molly, I had forgotten about this gem of a thread, I just now saw the whole second page. Holy shit MrBlu you are an uptight feller, i'm betting MrBlu is short for MrBluBalls. And yes if you missed the abundant amount of sarcasm in mission_Fail's post than sorry for your hurt feelers but I'm gonna let ya in on a little secret............anyone "in the know"(whatever the fuck that means) or has spent any amount of time in boogeyman land knows that grunts of any flavor do nothing but bust each others balls, CONSTANTLY, it's a type of coping mechanism for they endure a whole lot of suck together, if you can learn to keep your panties out of your vagina and brushed free of all sand you will enjoy it here, if not....well I for one look forward to the if not

Last edited:
Where can I get this... "vagina"? Is it mission critical?

I remember seeing the start of this thread before I disappeared to China. Now that Im back, Im glad to see it has matured into a true SH epic thread. Oh its good to be home :) Hey VJJ, I swear to god I saw a little asian dude holding an optic just like your avatar when I was in the fake markets in Shanghai. Hell, they could be related based on your avatar. When I said no, he hissed and smurked something and grabbed a live fish out of a barrel and started eating it. Yep, must have been a family member.

Last edited:
If you have consistently found VJJP's posts to be unsatisfactory to your tastes then try this:

1. Click on his screenname.
2. Select: View Profile
3. Select: Add to Ignore List (in the left-hand column)

Then you won't even see his post and we won't have to see you complain constantly about them. Our society would be a lot better if people found ways to resolve their problems rather than just complaining about them while hoping others will accommodate their wants.

Just because you are the OP does not make you God of the thread. We are all guests here and get along with the various personalities in one way or the other. Find your way to cope, but I promise bitching will not make your stay an enjoyable one.

hey is this why people ignore my awsomesauce?

This has been a test of the national see who has VJJ on ignore system

One can never be too careful when examining the slightest details before dressing up and jerking off to oneself in the mirror

FKT0UGP.gif

You think he even makes it out of the alley?

hey is this why people ignore my awsomesauce?

This has been a test of the national see who has VJJ on ignore system

No, I don't have you or anyone else on ignore. Otherwise I wouldn't have responded to your "Deep Thoughts" thread.

Even the people that annoy me I don't ignore as then I wouldn't be able to watch them fail in their spectacular ways.

Actually snagged one of these on the cheap, completely by accident as it were. There's no way I'd pay $125 for one of these, but it's sort of cool. It'll work well for work use and nighttime hunting applications.

photo (2).jpgphoto (1).jpgphoto.JPG

I get that and agree 100%, but when someone answers a relatively serious/important question with childish jokes and troll responses, thus completely wasting the OP's time, I would think the OP has some ground for response.

The troll in question is VJJpunisher, who "responded" to a different thread I have for something completely different, with the same answer. "I think it's a gameboy."

Considering his scree name, it's not surprising. He never gave a straight answer to either thread. All he did was make lame jokes with the hopes of pissing me off.

THAT'S what I'm talking about. Someone doing nothing but wasting someone elses time, for no reason other than to be a jackass. Something that's completely uncalled for, regardless of the subject matter.

If I wanted smartass answers, I would have asked a smartass question. Only 1 person actually read the original post and gave a correct answer. "JohnnyC".

The rest were "here is something similar".

I appologize for the jesting and non serious nature of the fellow membership.

They have been messing with you and making jokes at your expense.

The truth is, No one wanted to tell you beacuse you probally don't have the clearence.

Here is the real Truth:

In the 80's a spec ops team was dropped into a an undiscosed south american country. They encounted an unknown enemy that started to kill them one by one. Only 1 survived. After the enemy was destroyed only this piece of intel was found. Since then, it was sent back to NRL and reverse engineered. That pouch you see, contains this new piece of techology. It is hidden from view, so those who are not read into the NDA's cannot see it.

Here is the only known picture of both the device, and the lone survivor:

029 Mud Arnold.jpgpredator2-sef-destruct.jpg

Sooooooooooo was it a gameboy or not?
No not a gameboy. Why cant you guys be serious? I mean WTF already. Any ways, I did some digging and its actually called a 'Wrist Gauntlet'. Google it. This must be one of their newer models with the multicam. The original was metallic colored and had a self destruct radius of 300 city blocks according to Gary Busey. Oh and +1 on Scotts armband from Sunrise Tactical Gear. I also like the soldier systems pouch for garmin foretrex 401 gps.

Last edited: