• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arm Dope card

I carry the alcohol pad that is a lens cleaner. I only go through maybe 3 for my arm card. I carry them to clean classes, scopes spotters, or if anyone else needs them. The fine sharpie has no problem through the stages. That is a good Idea though, Didn't think of a wax pencil..

I used my sunrise tactical arm dope card over the weekend, this thing rocks. What a huge help it is. I put a blank white card in the top part, so when closed you can take a sharpie and write on the clear plastic. Put Target placements and dope for that yardage. When done take a alcohol pad ant wipe off the sharpie marks. Great piece of equipment. Then used index cards on the inside for my dope out to 100 yards.

Furtaker,

First of all. Thank you for starting this thread. I learned a lot.

I use a dry erase marker. It works perfectly and I can use my hand to make correction. I also use a blank 3x5 card as background. If you are worried about rain, then you can leave the 3x5 card out of the top flap and use a 3x5 white background on the inside clear plastic part and still use the dry erase marker.

I purchased a retractable dry erase marker and they stay moist, since I live in a super dry environment here in the desert.

The grease pencil works also, but I believe you cannot write as with a fine point as the dry erase ones.

As most everyone has already said, the Sunrise Tactical one is the best I've found. I use standard 3x5 cards in it as well as a grease pencil when I just want to write on the outside flap if I'm in a hurry and can't make a proper data card. Generally, there's enough time to write the stage out on a 3x5 with a fine tip sharpie.

No problem, I too learned a lot. I will go pick up one of the grease markers and give it a try. I Might like it a lot more. I also made a sketch of my reticle and marked yardages on the lines that will coincide with the distances and shoot a lot of hold overs to try and eliminate time from the stage. That worked very well.

+1 for Sunrise Tactical.
I received an email from Scott immediately after placing my order with a follow up on my question about delivery time - I needed it urgently for a match...
He answered honestly about the tight timeframe (my fault!) but I got the wrist coach in time anyway!

Can’t say enough about his excellent product & customer service!!