• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Armageddon gear coupons

Thereaper1313

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
Getting a couple armageddon gear suppressor covers. Anyone have a coupon code that works on their site? All I have been able to find is expired codes.

Reactions: BELLATRIX
coupons? dang, i didn't even look for one and i just ordered a sticky pint sized. 😖

Reactions: BELLATRIX
Figuired just saved a few hundred on a coupon I found on here from Hansohnbrothers, maybe the same would happen again. Worth a check

Hey Guys!! If you are MIL, LEO or a Vet, we offer a 15% discount. Just put that in the comment section and we will credit back 15% of the purchase price. PRS members do get 15% off as well. You can always call 229-314-9059 Option 1 and talk to Christina. If you talk sweet enough, she might just go ahead and give you a discount! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Necro-update:
I made use of this today. The phone number is now 229-373-2036. Sarah answered the phone directly and helped me out. An OGC standard and a Shmedium heavy on the way! Thanks to the crew at bangsteel.com in VA for the product demo...