• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Armageddon Gear Tripod Caddy

YerrowSniper

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2020
    Looks great!
    Anyone with actual field use with them?
    Does anyone know about the In Stock ETA?

Thanks!

I received one for Christmas from my wife and I really liked it. I have used it for one center fire match and three NRL22 matches. I spend a lot of time on glass if I am not on my rifle and having everything right there was amazing. For the 22 shooting I didn't even bring my bag. Mags, ammo, clipboard, kestrel, and anything else I needed was all right there.

Reactions: RS14 and NHA1988
    8C328847-3BA0-406D-92A5-F61A6CA8B148.jpeg

I have it just got so a bit early to say, but its typical AG nice

I received one for Christmas from my wife and I really liked it. I have used it for one center fire match and three NRL22 matches. I spend a lot of time on glass if I am not on my rifle and having everything right there was amazing. For the 22 shooting I didn't even bring my bag. Mags, ammo, clipboard, kestrel, and anything else I needed was all right there.
    Nice! I can't wait to get one... But they are OOS

View attachment 7528636
    I have it just got so a bit early to say, but its typical AG nice
    Looks goooood! Thank you for sharing.

PA: They gots some! Just placed the order over the phone!
    I can't wait!

I really like mine. For RO'ing matches, it's going to be a great way to manage everything, especially if I am working a stage by myself. It's got some utility for training days on the range, especially with newer shooters too. Not sure how much I will use it when shooting matches just yet, though, since I normally keep everything in my pack.

Reactions: YerrowSniper
    AG is the shit.

Does anyone know if this collapses when you fold the legs?

This vijeho is always good for a few laughs

It has some stiffness to it that prevents it from collapsing completely. I have it in my RRS34L and it doesn’t really collapse due to the smaller apex. My buddy has his on a R90c with a larger apex at the top. And his tripod will collapse all the way with his attached due to that. Either way I absolutely love mine.

How are they in the wind? I’ve seen my fair share of tripods blow over, do these things noticeably catch a lot of wind?

Reactions: CrabsandFootball
    How are they in the wind? I’ve seen my fair share of tripods blow over, do these things noticeably catch a lot of wind?
    they definitely do catch wind. I havent had a problem with it yet but ive heard stories. Throw a heavy bag in it, or hook one to the center strap of your tripod and your probably ok.