• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armageddon Gear Trojan scope cover

earthquake

Area Man
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2009
    USA
    New from AG, the Trojan (think protection!) scope/chamber cover. I grabbed one from Missy at the Grind weekend before last...great piece of gear and fits any length scope as it's two pieces, Velcro adjustable.

Protects your scope and chamber from rain/dust/dirt etc. So far I love this thing! It's a carrying handle too, and is not overly thick or bulky so I keep it on the gun in my safe to protect against scratches as well. Has molle webbing on one side to attach stuff. I put a mag pouch on mine since it doesn't fit over a magazine in the well...which is a good thing!

Check them out. The photo is mine over a Cronus with a 3" sunshade and lens caps. IMG_20171009_131829880~2.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: DubfromGA
    I would like to know is it is adjustable enough to fit the Desert Tech open bullpup bolt system. I sold mine a few years ago because I couldn't keep the transfer bar from freezing up in extreme weather and it cost me a 340 Bull. Something like that just may solve that issue.

^ That I have no idea... probably have to call AG. They have a stock and a chassis version.

That looks like it will go a long way toward protecting rifles in the safe. If reasonably priced I'll order two today.

Reactions: DubfromGA
    Hmmm, I don't see it on their website, anyone know where to get these?

I would like to know is it is adjustable enough to fit the Desert Tech open bullpup bolt system. I sold mine a few years ago because I couldn't keep the transfer bar from freezing up in extreme weather and it cost me a 340 Bull. Something like that just may solve that issue.

Exactly my question also......

I asked Missy about these last week. I think they were planning on having a photo/video shoot before they release them on the website. They’ve been offering them for sale for several weeks at matches.

I see folks toting around various types of these covers at matches and I don't get it. I can't see your action or a chamber flag with this cover over it, that is unsafe isn't it?

I asked Missy about these last week. I think they were planning on having a photo/video shoot before they release them on the website. They’ve been offering them for sale for several weeks at matches.

Yeah, Tom (Fuller) mentioned that Melissa made a pretty funny video for it...can't wait to see it!

Received a email back from Missy yesterday. The covers should be released this week in Black, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Multicam. On social media maybe today.