• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Armageddon Precision Rifle Case

unoigo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2018
TN
Looking to use one inside of a Pelican 1750 or Nanuk 995. Does anyone have any experience doing so? Or using another soft case for the 1750?

Yes, I’m aware of the M2010 but not looking to spend that much money. Thanks

Interested also. I need some more soft cases and don't necessarily need more $400 drag bags with features I don't use.

I will probably give it a shot and see what happens, I've had my eye on these. The price is definitely right if it's made like all their other gear.

Reactions: unoigo
I have both the AG Precision Rifle Case (52") and the M2010 case and they're both very high quality bags, as you'd expect from anything AG. I've never tried putting them in my Pelican 1750 but they're both the same length so shouldn't be an issue.

I also have one of those Voodoo drag bags I got years ago and it started falling apart pretty quickly despite relative light use.

I have a Armageddon gear precision rifle case and it is a really nice case none of the BS you don't need, have never put it in a hard case but would probably work, just a real nice soft rifle case.

Well I bought one. I’ll report back on how it fits in a hard case.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Eagle makes/Made a case to fit in the Pelican. I bought one of the kits last year when they blew them out.

The Armageddon Precision Rifle case was delivered today. Fits perfectly in a Plano AW2. You have to place it in the case upside down so the muzzle end fits between the recessed wheels. The Plano is an 1” or 1.5” longer than the 1750. You would have to stuff it in there to make it work in the 1750 IMO.

Glad I didn’t order a 1750. I’m going to order a Nanuk 995 instead as it’s a bit longer similar to the Plano.

Optics Planet has the Nanuk 995 in Tan on sale for $199 which is a killer deal FWIW.

Rifle in the pic has 26” barrel. IMO this case is made better than the higher dollar Chinese bags. You know the brands I’m talking about. What you would expect from Armageddon Gear. The foam in it has to be almost an inch thick. I wouldn’t hesitate to fly with it.

Attachments

• 7BCF40D3-E28A-4CA6-9211-874F7A7F79F1.jpeg
    7BCF40D3-E28A-4CA6-9211-874F7A7F79F1.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 547
  • 7E3DAF50-0E46-494A-A51A-1066C31C8F13.jpeg
    7E3DAF50-0E46-494A-A51A-1066C31C8F13.jpeg
    373.6 KB · Views: 323
Which length AG case did you do, 52” or 58”?