• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armalite Quandry...????? :(

michael sr.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
I may have asked this b4...

I have 3 AR10's:
1---10T with a 24" Lothar barrel
2---10T with 16" barrel
3---10A4SP with a 20" barrel.

All barrels stainlss.

#3 has been fired only 8x's and between 1 & 2, less than 150 rounds.

Which one should I keep?

Should I sell 2 LOWERS and keep one complete rifle thus having a lower and 3 UPPERS...

Neither have seen the light of day in 2 yrs...

GRRRRRRRRRR....

Re: Armalite Quandry...????? :(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you want us to tell you what to eat for dinner too? </div></div>

---------------------

I don't get your meaning ???

Actually I don't eat much!

I was just ribbing you.

Only you know what you should do with your rifles/uppers lowers.

One of the side effects of internet forms is people defer decision-making to complete strangers.

Well... I could see the 2 T's sharing a lower but if you have a PRS stock, it wont make much sense for the A4 which you would want to keep light I would guess. Only leaving 1 lower to liquidate. But then if the Zombies attack, your down 1 fully functioning firearm to arm the crew of friends that all say they are coming to your house if something happens
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was just ribbing you.

Only you know what you should do with your rifles/uppers lowers.

One of the side effects of internet forms is people defer decision-making to complete strangers. </div></div>

=================================

I am sure there are idea's about my quandry which I have not considered; and I like 'hoarding' my stuff but after awhile stuff kinda feels like 'luggage'. These are nice rifle's! It is not so much that others are making my decision as much as shedding light on options. I am getting to the age where I have to consider 'willing' my stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shane45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well... I could see the 2 T's sharing a lower but if you have a PRS stock, it wont make much sense for the A4 which you would want to keep light I would guess. Only leaving 1 lower to liquidate. But then if the Zombies attack, your down 1 fully functioning firearm to arm the crew of friends that all say they are coming to your house if something happens
laugh.gif
</div></div>
================

kinda what I wuz thinking....
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm at the point..if I don't use it it goes.

If they haven't seen the light of day....do you really need them?

Ask yourself why you bought the rifle originally and if the reasoning / need is still there.

Better yet, I could come over, we could put two of the rifles in my truck. I would drive back home. That should solve your "quandry", and I would sleep better at night knowing that you are no longer suffering from UURS. No need to thank me: That's just the kinda guy I am!

Take the best long barrel set up and swap that barrel with the 16" then cut it down to 18". Sell the two rifles that are left after you put all the parts on the 18" that you want for a 'do it all' rifle that will work from 0 - 600M. You will then only have one rifle and a cash equivelant of marlet value for the other two when they sell to buy ammo