• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armed robber gets crushed

leftist retards in 3....2...1....

"was your car worth more than his life!!!?"
Yes

"he was turning his life around, spreading the word of god"
Sucks

"what if that mugger was just trying to feed his family?!"
Should have gotten a job.
Well it was in Honduras so his amigos will probably get their revenge

Reactions: 10ring'r
leftist retards in 3....2...1....

"was your car worth more than his life!!!?"

"he was turning his life around, spreading the word of god"

"what if that mugger was just trying to feed his family?!"
-Thats a big 10/4

-Now he's met God FTF.

-He should have gotten a job.

....yup....found the leftist retard....
View attachment 8227540
As John C said in the video, have your lawyer convey that to LE that you were in fear for you life. Justifiable self defense.

Its really not about the stuff, thats replaceable. Its about you poking a gun in my face to take it. FAFO

Damn nice hit

As John C said in the video, have your lawyer convey that to LE that you were in fear for you life. Justifiable self defense.

Its really not about the stuff, thats replaceable. Its about you poking a gun in my face to take it. FAFO

Damn nice hit
An even better story for the lawyer to convey is ""Sir, I was scared to death, I just wanted to get away so I slapped it into gear and punched it. I reckon I was so scared I het reverse by accident. I just had my life threateed, I was scared for my life. Sir."

An even better story for the lawyer to convey is ""Sir, I was scared to death, I just wanted to get away so I slapped it into gear and punched it. I reckon I was so scared I het reverse by accident. I just had my life threateed, I was scared for my life. Sir."
"Sir, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
....yup....found the leftist retard....
View attachment 8227540

That little gem must have gotten downvoted to nonexistence. Every comment on there right now is almost 100% in agreement with the actions of the driver. I was looking for "sacrificialBarbie" to tell her that I totally agree with her, that more gentle and kind souls like her are needed, and that she needs to go get the latest 2 mRNA boosters because there is another wave of mutated COVID hitting right now and I cannot sleep because I fear for her health so much.

I could ambush these two talking fucks in this video with a box of day old donuts. Glad they can fat-fuck armchair quarterback lethal force situations with glaze on their lips. I like the fucker getting squashed, lets not be irrational. LOL

Reactions: gigamortis
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

pretty sure some places are so fed up, they allow the public to run down motorcycle bandits.
Had a buddy in Columbia driving a client around in a VR7 Merc suv, had an attempted bike robbery. Perps ‘fell off’ their bike after it ‘bumped into’ the Benz, one of them DRT after head butting a parked car. Local cops paid for the coffee and churros at the debrief.

Nice to see the message being sent to criminals that want to FAFO.
Sad, but you wouldn't get away with that here. Although, it would be great if we could.
Crime would drop considerably to almost nil. Mac

Reactions: 96coal449
maybe we should make this the fafo thread.

Who the fuck taught this guy to shoot? He had his support hand thumb around his wrist. Then he flags his hand with the muzzle.

I'm not sure if he was clearing a malfunction at the start or chambering a round.

Props for putting rounds on target, however.

Here in the U.S. of A.. I don't think we could get away with that after the fact. I wouldn't want to test it, anyways. Mac

I bet I could

Pussy attitudes like yours is a good deal of the reason why parts of this country are deep in the shitter and the rest following behind.

FAFO

Reactions: 10ring'r
Is it just me or did both officers doing the shooting have to chamber a round when the threat appeared. It looked like the officer with the shield racked off his belt after clearing the holster.

Last edited:
Who the fuck taught this guy to shoot? He had his support hand thumb around his wrist. Then he flags his hand with the muzzle.

I'm not sure if he was clearing a malfunction at the start or chambering a round.

Props for putting rounds on target, however.

Slowed it down to .25; he had a big stack of keys in his left hand while shooting that were hard to see at normal speed.; female officer dropped the keys when she pulled the taser, and he picked them up before/while he started his draw. The female officer actually had the taser muzzle on the suspect, that's a no connect. He was going for her next in quick order. Good shooting IMHO.

Last edited: