• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army Jerry works for Trump admin.....

----------
He said there were 'shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long.'
----------

YO! MA' DUDE! THAT was something that should have gone unsaid... The left is out-crazying themselves at an epic pace right now. We don't need any of that coming from our side, bro...
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: plong
His truth doesn’t fit in the Teddy Bear Pit of the newer kinder Hide we have now.

Too many pussies and SJWs and people that constantly worry about offending someone are here now.

Thats not exactly correct. I liked and got along well with AJ but his constant hate, haranguing, and attacks on the LEO community got really old. Frank finally had enough of it and I dont blame him.

Id be in favor of letting him back but I dont think he would change and he'd just get scratched again.

Well IMHO you can see daily examples of how demonizing the police has endangered not only them but the Republic. I for one like the non anarchist America. Also I took AJ's advice and am well stocked. You come for me or mine I will fight.

But I think Trump has got this. They cannot figure him out. Sun Tsu would be proud.

Last edited:
^ yeah Leo are a protected species here.

Therefore they walk on water and never do anything wrong.

Bottling up truthful discussions just makes people hateful. Can’t have honest discussions about some occupations / races / genders etc

Nobody ever said they walk on water. they dont, but there is a huge difference between reasonable, logical, discussion. and constant, brutal attacks that serve no constructive point. Thats why he got banned, not for reasonable discussion.

Thats not exactly correct. I liked and got along well with AJ but his constant hate, haranguing, and attacks on the LEO community got really old. Frank finally had enough of it and I dont blame him.

Id be in favor of letting him back but I don't think he would change and he'd just get scratched again.

I think he was given the opportunity to come back, but turned it down.

He was a cranky f***er, but he didn't bother me.

Oh yeah...
Buy More Ammo.

@deersniper I like you man. I don't always agree with you though.

This is not the free world. This is someone's place of business.

While I don't suck at the teat of LEOs are perfect (I distrust them as much as black folks, as told to me by a black man I work with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) it was clearly stated to AJ what was off limits and he crossed the line anyways.

Kinda like if I told people what I think of certain things at work. I would probably be sent packing. I get to choose to shut up and get paid, or talk and be gone.

And I still like AJ. He is smart dude living his own way. I would love to hang out with him and have a beer or two. And watch him ride that track in Austin at 160 mph would be a hoot.

I reached out to AJ to check in and see how he's doing. He's living large and he has marching orders for ya'll.

"Man I miss you guys, was thinking about ya'll the other day while out riding. Bet there are some killer discussions going on there these days. Tell everyone I said buy more AR's and Ammo". :love:

Ya'll don't know shit about Jerry. Hell, I barely know shit about him, but what I do know I like, a lot. He is one stand up Son of a Bitch. One of thee biggest Hearts a human can carry resides within him. I learned a long time ago most of us focused on the wrong things when he'd go for the soft spots in us. He makes you think, and if that makes you uncomfortable, that's on you/we/us and I. The guy is a big fucking softy that would do ANYTHING for his fellow man, and proved that on NUMEROUS occasions supporting Hide Members, Teachers, Families, and Friends. And guess what? AND "LEO"!!!

Probably the most misunderstood person to bless the Hide. But hey, we still got @deersniper 😂. And speaking of @deersniper , there's another guy that flips people's switch. I respect the ever loving shit outta that guy. Ya know why? Because if @deersniper wasn't @deersniper , he wouldn't be @deersniper ! :ROFLMAO: Right? There's something to be said about a guy that holds true to form EVERY FUCKING DAY! I'll take that guy over "who the fuck are you today" kinda people every time.

Army Jerry! A true Hide Legend! :love:

@deersniper I like you man. I don't always agree with you though.

This is not the free world. This is someone's place of business.

While I don't suck at the teat of LEOs are perfect (I distrust them as much as black folks, as told to me by a black man I work with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) it was clearly stated to AJ what was off limits and he crossed the line anyways.

Kinda like if I told people what I think of certain things at work. I would probably be sent packing. I get to choose to shut up and get paid, or talk and be gone.

And I still like AJ. He is smart dude living his own way. I would love to hang out with him and have a beer or two. And watch him ride that track in Austin at 160 mph would be a hoot.
^^^This

I liked ArmyJerry and generally agreed with what his views were. I miss him

However, this is a place of business. No one should forget that. If you are told to stop and you won't, then you are 86'd...that is the way it goes in most businesses.

AJ knew what he was doing and was prepared for the consequences.

I think we should invite Nobody back.

He would have these little Biden voting spineless commie pussies in a knot faster than @308pirate and @deersniper combined.

If the mods just banned everyone who complained with an account from the past 2 years for a month, with a letter as to why, it would help.

But really, its Frank's house and while he can seem a bit more East Coast than me, he is a success on many fronts and I respect him and his place.

The pit used to be fucking awesome. It was like a public drag strip for fuckery and vibe checks. One day some fucktard is getting slaughtered for spouting bullshit, the next day somebody hits the skids and posts a savage rant about things we all hate, the day after that the fucktard sneaks back in and gets doxxed, the day after that AJ would wreck a thread because someone made a generalized statement off hand— it was lit as fuck, yall.

Now it seems like a revolving door for "2A but..." types and mall ninjas. Used to be we could pretty much say whatever the fuck we wanted, and we hammered out a lot of tough issues really well that way. Now if you talk at anyone with any kind of conviction in your tone they think you're mad and will try to stick a tampon up your ass. I'm glad for Frank and all, but shit done changed in here and that's a fact.

Another one is MikeD. He drove most of us nuts but still miss him. And his DaBunny.

Id be in favor of letting him back but I dont think he would change and he'd just get scratched again.
Frank was gonna let him come back! Aj declined!

I reached out to AJ to check in and see how he's doing. He's living large and he has marching orders for ya'll.

"Man I miss you guys, was thinking about ya'll the other day while out riding. Bet there are some killer discussions going on there these days. Tell everyone I said buy more AR's and Ammo". :love:

Ya'll don't know shit about Jerry. Hell, I barely know shit about him, but what I do know I like, a lot. He is one stand up Son of a Bitch. One of thee biggest Hearts a human can carry resides within him. I learned a long time ago most of us focused on the wrong things when he'd go for the soft spots in us. He makes you think, and if that makes you uncomfortable, that's on you/we/us and I. The guy is a big fucking softy that would do ANYTHING for his fellow man, and proved that on NUMEROUS occasions supporting Hide Members, Teachers, Families, and Friends. And guess what? AND "LEO"!!!

Probably the most misunderstood person to bless the Hide. But hey, we still got @deersniper 😂. And speaking of @deersniper , there's another guy that flips people's switch. I respect the ever loving shit outta that guy. Ya know why? Because if @deersniper wasn't @deersniper , he wouldn't be @deersniper ! :ROFLMAO: Right? There's something to be said about a guy that holds true to form EVERY FUCKING DAY! I'll take that guy over "who the fuck are you today" kinda people every time.

Army Jerry! A true Hide Legend! :love:
I liked Aj a lot. Seemed to have a lot in common! He just had more ammo than me!😂

I think we should invite Nobody back.

He would have these little Biden voting spineless commie pussies in a knot faster than @308pirate and @deersniper combined.

If the mods just banned everyone who complained with an account from the past 2 years for a month, with a letter as to why, it would help.

But really, its Frank's house and while he can seem a bit more East Coast than me, he is a success on many fronts and I respect him and his place.
Larry never gets involved with the Bear Pit to my knowledge. I still read his posts on other forums. He could care less about politics. He attacks the so called shooters in the shooting forums. Attacks them mercilessly and with reckless abandon.

I would love him back but Frank would get a lot more complaints than he was getting with AJ. At least they wouldn't be controversial topics

The pit used to be fucking awesome. It was like a public drag strip for fuckery and vibe checks. One day some fucktard is getting slaughtered for spouting bullshit, the next day somebody hits the skids and posts a savage rant about things we all hate, the day after that the fucktard sneaks back in and gets doxxed, the day after that AJ would wreck a thread because someone made a generalized statement off hand— it was lit as fuck, yall.

Now it seems like a revolving door for "2A but..." types and mall ninjas. Used to be we could pretty much say whatever the fuck we wanted, and we hammered out a lot of tough issues really well that way. Now if you talk at anyone with any kind of conviction in your tone they think you're mad and will try to stick a tampon up your ass. I'm glad for Frank and all, but shit done changed in here and that's a fact.

Says one whose only een here 2 years. Why I remember back to 2007...then it was different...LOL

LIndy Lindstrom actually knew some shit.

Just catch up with Nobody over at the 24hrfuddfire. That’s the Wild West it seems when it comes to insults and fuckery. I stop by once a month to see the shenanigans. Right now John Burns is flapping his gums over there about all things Leupold being the best. Quite entertaining.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Larry never gets involved with the Bear Pit to my knowledge. I still read his posts on other forums. He could care less about politics. He attacks the so called shooters in the shooting forums. Attacks them mercilessly and with reckless abandon.

I would love him back but Frank would get a lot more complaints than he was getting with AJ. At least they wouldn't be controversial topics
Is that the guy from Alaska who is a giant dick?

I liked fucking with him.

Reactions: whiskeytower

It is for reasons like this that the site has become, in the words of Jerry Miculek, a dinosaur. Its lived past its prime and is not coasting from its high point. Facebook is the same way. Once you restrict people too much or put too much control into things people get tired of it and move on. I rarely come on here anymore, theres nothing new.

I mean if i want to know why a RRS is better than anything or why I should only but the the top-tier anything I can read it here. All of the advertising and people pushing a brand behind the scenes over knowledge has led me to lose sight on this page. THIS THREAD alone shows that. This place is dead and coasting to a stop due to regulation. Good work, enjoy your new constricted place of business.

It is for reasons like this that the site has become, in the words of Jerry Miculek, a dinosaur. Its lived past its prime and is not coasting from its high point. Facebook is the same way. Once you restrict people too much or put too much control into things people get tired of it and move on. I rarely come on here anymore, theres nothing new.

I mean if i want to know why a RRS is better than anything or why I should only but the the top-tier anything I can read it here. All of the advertising and people pushing a brand behind the scenes over knowledge has led me to lose sight on this page. THIS THREAD alone shows that. This place is dead and coasting to a stop due to regulation. Good work, enjoy your new constricted place of business.

If you say so.

I dont see what is the problem with just learning to be respectful and follow the rules.

It did however take me a long time to learn that as I was founder and past president of the Sniper's Hide Banned for a Year Club.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

Do you own a business?
Do you let people there do whatever they want and reflect poorly on your business?

Reactions: oneshot86
Sometimes you take the good with the bad. I sure don’t chase away my good customers that helped build my business because some Johnny come lately has sand in their vag

Idiots come here that don’t even shoot or just bought a gun 2 weeks ago. Or .gov respect my authoritah know nothing types.
Then they report every one they don’t like and chase off knowledgeable people that might be a little crass at times.

#safespaces
#cancelculture

I reload ammo not water the lawn.

I thought the senior master sergeant salons just magically took care of themselves!?

Or is that only for Chiefs?

truthfully, I gave up an Hughes someone.

This is a NO SHIT statement! Miss his knowalage.

"LIndy Lindstrom actually knew some shit. "

Sometimes you take the good with the bad. I sure don’t chase away my good customers that helped build my business because some Johnny come lately has sand in their vag

Idiots come here that don’t even shoot or just bought a gun 2 weeks ago. Or .gov respect my authoritah know nothing types.
Then they report every one they don’t like and chase off knowledgeable people that might be a little crass at times.

#safespaces
#cancelculture

No no, if we just get rid of the undesirables we can have paradise! Utopia even. 🤔 You know like Stalin's achievement 🤷‍♂️.........