• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army Lowering Standards

Yea, didn't the Air force just get caught dumping their rejects on the civilian population??

As long as they keep them and don't let go while also shipping them to "theater of operations" outside the civilized world go for it.

Whoa whoa now, let me get this straight. Young recruit is identified as having a tendency to hurting themselves when put in stressful situations, someone decides hey you know what this person needs... weapons and an extreme level of stress, oh yeah and if others wellbeing could depend on this person that would be great!

I honestly don't even find this stuff surprising anymore.

If my Army buddies were around I would say "I didn't know you had standards." :D They aren't here so I won't say that.

Yeah, they are chaptering guys left and right for not making tape, and replacing them with addicts, and the mentally infirm. I'm not saying that the chubby guys should get a free pass, but I'll take a fat guy with his wits about him over a guy thats detoxing, or talking to people who aren't there.

Having visited Marines in the Brig that were of questionable mental state - I'll be worried as to how this will play out for the Army over the years.

In all seriousness something that hasn't been brought up is that IF the military allows you in they accept full responsibility for you and any conditions that may exist. That means if they let you in with a mental disorder you are now guaranteed VA benefits for the rest of your life.... So now you have new recruits discharged on medical for not being able to perform their duties and they receive full benefits.

In all seriousness something that hasn't been brought up is that IF the military allows you in they accept full responsibility for you and any conditions that may exist. That means if they let you in with a mental disorder you are now guaranteed VA benefits for the rest of your life.... So now you have new recruits discharged on medical for not being able to perform their duties and they receive full benefits.

Just another avenue to the gravy train. Another suck on the teat of the American taxpayer (which is a dwindling resource at the same time). Good observation.

Having visited Marines in the Brig that were of questionable mental state - I'll be worried as to how this will play out for the Army over the years.

Having dealt in "Discipline" for most of my 10 yrs I can tell you first hand this will be a colossal shit show from the beginning that won't bode well for any of us. But then again, ANYONE could tell you that or anything remotely close to it and still be right. Common fucking sense, but nay, it's all gone.:mad:

Fuck!!!!!
i was born with asthma. I couldnt serve the way I wanted. I tried to serve as a nurse. Many times trying to get a waiver.
I am male, white, Christian, conservative, and a fierce patriot. That means I dont get a special checkmark to get me in.
All I wanted was the honor of providing the best medical treatment for the brave who step the fuck up.

This chaps my hide like no other.

Fuck!!!!!

Fuck!!!!!
i was born with asthma. I couldnt serve the way I wanted. I tried to serve as a nurse. Many times trying to get a waiver.
I am male, white, Christian, conservative, and a fierce patriot. That means I dont get a special checkmark to get me in.
All I wanted was the honor of providing the best medical treatment for the brave who step the fuck up.

This chaps my hide like no other.

Fuck!!!!!

Well, you're still serving honorably my friend and we and ours are grateful for it.

Having dealt in "Discipline" for most of my 10 yrs I can tell you first hand this will be a colossal shit show from the beginning that won't bode well for any of us. But then again, ANYONE could tell you that or anything remotely close to it and still be right. Common fucking sense, but nay, it's all gone.:mad:

Maybe if we fine-tune this according to certain parameters we could still manage to derive something positively kinky from it?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"750","width":"1000","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/jL3wnlI.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Maybe if we fine-tune this according to certain parameters we could still manage to derive something positively kinky from it?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"750","width":"1000","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/jL3wnlI.jpg"}[/IMG2]

You've just set loose the Panda !!!!!!

ajj2J3t.gif

There was a thread a few days back that dealt with this subject.
In that thread I mentioned Project 100,000 or McNamera's 100,000. The numbers are actually higher than 100,000 and it went on during VietNam.
Would one of you who is better than I establish a link to Wikipedia? The whole bin of shit fits together.
It was a failure then and will be a failure now if implemented.
Can you imagine what it was like to hump the bush with a retarded person in tow? They were not all Forrest Gump and it was not easy. FM

Unfortunately it's probably going to be more like this guy
the-fbi-announces-gangs-have-infiltrated-every-branch-of-the-military.jpg

getting freaky with an unwilling participant.

Who's kidding themselves. Individuals such as these, with 'less than average' mental abilities/though process',,,, are just going to be that much easier to order the "Door to Door" process.

(stirrin' the shit-pot here, eh?)