• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Army REJECTS Glock 19X, "It's a shitty pistol that is not worth the Army's time and money." - General James C. McConville, Army Chief of Staff

Cuck is the favorite insult of the incels from QAnon/8Chan. Typically they cannot have a discussion and handle any facts that fit their world view. So they insult the other dude somehow assuming that since they have never been laid, accusing the other dude that their wife is unfaithful somehow makes their argument valid.
Incel is the favorite insult of the cucks who fall on the left side of the IQ chart.. Typically they cannot have a discussion and handle any facts that fit their world view. So they insult the other dude somehow assuming that since they have never been laid, accusing the other dude that their wife is unfaithful somehow makes their argument valid.

Reactions: 308pirate
Here's an observation since I own the G19x with an RMR, M17 with Deltapoint and the Beretta M9A3.

The grip I've always used and have fantastic success with a RMR'd Glock is when my wrists are locked a bit forward (downward) when presenting the pistol. Puts the RMR on target and I simply pull the trigger before my brain 'checks' where the red dot is.

This exact technique works the same way with a M9A3 using its sights which are set up for a 12 oclock hold.

If you do this with the M17 - the difference in both grip angle as well as the additional height the Deltapoint is designed to sit above the gun (why??) you're pointing the pistol at the fucking floor. The lack of changeable grip pieces doesn't help things either.

I can modify my 'Glock grip' by having my wrists be neutral (but not really locked) to the point that it feels like I am almost tilting the bottom of my palms upward and get the same sight alignment.

Compared to the Sig, the Glock looks/feels like a compact carry pistol.

It's amazing how much difference there is between the Glock and Sig.

Reactions: 308pirate
You guys are missing the real point here...Sig and Glock both bullied Hi-point out of winning the contract!

Reactions: Squider_K
Our team guys are happily keeping their glocks. Folks w small hands are not happy with the sig. Here's some RUMINT: The sigs are having some sort of trigger issue in about 30% of the new pistolas and they are being sent back. Heard that from 2 separate people, one of who I would expect to know that sort of info.