• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army Reveals It Fired Female Commander for Sexual Harassment

Oldloser

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2021
    Texas

She Tailhooked herself. Her commander got fired as well and left the Army. No charges against her.

"A female Army officer was fired from command of a unit based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord amid allegations of multiple sexual assaults against several male subordinates and a pattern of sexual harassment, according to a service spokesperson."

Other articles talk about alcohol abuse. Uh huh.

Other articles say that male harassees are rare, but I can think of two female leaders right of the bat that were caught naked with junior enlisted. I can only think of one incident where we caught a man doing something dumb. And another case where a gay soldier was drugging others.

Is this anything like the hot female cop fantasy? Asking for a friend

Need Pics of Commander to make accurate assessment.
    For you gents who need clarification, NOT the person on the right.

1706117884950.jpeg

Does anyone know where I can go to get sexually assaulted by females? Is this a sign up, or by invitation only kinda thing? I'm looking for multiple rapes, by multiple women, and daily!

Edit....no anal toward me, and no piss stuff please.

She Tailhooked herself. Her commander got fired as well and left the Army. No charges against her.

"A female Army officer was fired from command of a unit based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord amid allegations of multiple sexual assaults against several male subordinates and a pattern of sexual harassment, according to a service spokesperson."

Other articles talk about alcohol abuse. Uh huh.

Other articles say that male harassees are rare, but I can think of two female leaders right of the bat that were caught naked with junior enlisted. I can only think of one incident where we caught a man doing something dumb. And another case where a gay soldier was drugging others.

Grabbing on other soldiers, foul language, belligerent alcoholism, all it needs a domestic violence call and she'd be perfect.

Damm none of the cute teachers would fuck me , none of the hot bitches in the Air Force would rape me , I missed out on all the fun stuff , it just don't pay to be butt ugly I tell yu.

I think she is a real she. How sad is it that a post has to start that way.

Also I think there are a few that served here, and a few that served with females in a command role.

Not all, but safe to say MOST, like almost all but not all....see where I am trying to go here.... Females in command "have something to prove".

It just seems that a great many of them have a chip on their shoulder. Yea yea I know same thing with men, but it just seems different with a female. It just seems taken 3 steps higher, more extreme. Or an "I will show them........" Or "I am in command....". Not sure this is coming out right but I gave it a shot.

It....again seems to me.....that if they do like boys, it is worse on them unless they are very happy in their marriage.

I look at females in the military a little like electric cars. There is a place for them, but that place is not everywhere doing everything.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    I think she is a real she. How sad is it that a post has to start that way.

Also I think there are a few that served here, and a few that served with females in a command role.

Not all, but safe to say MOST, like almost all but not all....see where I am trying to go here.... Females in command "have something to prove".

It just seems that a great many of them have a chip on their shoulder. Yea yea I know same thing with men, but it just seems different with a female. It just seems taken 3 steps higher, more extreme. Or an "I will show them........" Or "I am in command....". Not sure this is coming out right but I gave it a shot.

It....again seems to me.....that if they do like boys, it is worse on them unless they are very happy in their marriage.

I look at females in the military a little like electric cars. There is a place for them, but that place is not everywhere doing everything.
    Anybody that has ever worked under a woman knows what your trying to say. It's not just the military, it's any business. I once took a job working under a female, never again! My current job, I've been here a long time now and it is 95% men. We have one women in charge of book keeping, secretarial, office management, HR, etc. We have little to almost no turn-over in most areas, any guesses on the one area we do have high turn-over?

I'm probably labeled as a sexist today, but I'm really just a traditionalist. Woman should be at home, cooking, cleaning, raising children. Some women are cut for being a soldier, leader, boss, etc. Those are just men souls that landed in a female body. Rare, but they do exist.

Anyway.........anybody get any leads on where one can get sexually harassed by a female?

Reactions: camocorvette
    I'm half awake so for a second I saw the thread title and read "Army reveals it fired female Charmander for sexual harassment" and was like wait a minute... :unsure:

Does anyone know where I can go to get sexually assaulted by females? Is this a sign up, or by invitation only kinda thing? I'm looking for multiple rapes, by multiple women, and daily!

Edit....no anal toward me, and no piss stuff please.
    This ain't Burger King. Ya get what ya get, no special requests

We joke about how cool it would be to have a hot boss, teacher, commander or whatever want to play grab ass and whatnot on the job. Sure, sounds great on paper and all.

The reality is those bitches are fucking insane, in a literal diagnosable sense. They’re the ones who get you to dip your wick and compromise yourself, then have their hooks in you and next thing you know they’re asking you to whack their husband and run off with them and the life insurance or they’ll go to HR or the cops telling them how you seduced and raped them.

Hot/Crazy matrix, indeed.

We joke about how cool it would be to have a hot boss, teacher, commander or whatever want to play grab ass and whatnot on the job. Sure, sounds great on paper and all.

Well said. You have hit exactly on the root issue of why men are blamed en masse and women largely get a pass. For the most part, if men are sexually harassed, men actually like it. If a women tells a dirty joke at work, men laugh and go on with their day. If a man reciprocates later on, he is cast as crossing the line and “METOO”!!!! Off with his head.

Statistics that show men as “abhorrent monsters”, are dramatically skewed by the “unreported” “under reported” or “accepted” in women. If a man has sex with a 17 year old he is a rapist MONSTER!!! If a woman has sex with a 13 year old that is how it gets report. Not rape, not monster just “she had sex with”…..Meanwhile SIMPs high-five and say, “where was she when I was in school”?

What if we really knew the statistics of women who abused children, who sexually abused children, who sexually harass at work, who abuse animals. I argue that if we really knew these the statistics, the real ones, women would not come out looking so good at all.

In fact, I’ve seen statistics that suggest that most men who commit crimes against women were abused by women as children. So what if we actually acted on that information and got women to stop committing violence, and other abuses towards young men, would that in turn reduce the amount of men who grow up and abuse women? Classic chicken in the egg ……

But I’ll tell you what isn’t the chicken and egg and that is the SIMPs who are creating, enabling and applauding this mess……

IMG_3754.jpeg

Can she transfer to the Navy with her extensive experience with semen ?