• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Arrived! The latest from Vortex

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

We have received, and will continue to receive, the following items from Vortex.

The Razor HD spotter: 20-60x, 85mm lens, ultra-high definition optics, with view-thru case.

Vortex Razor HD

Vortex Viper Tactical 10x50 binos with mil-scale and telemetric scale reticle

Vortex Viper 10x50 Tac

Viper Reticle manual

and, finally, the Vortex Razor 5-20x50 riflescope, mil/mil, FFP, illuminated, as featured here on the Hide

Razor HD riflescope

We will add these to the website as (if?) these accumulate in stock, but we offer these to the members here first.

Thanks for all your kind support.

Scott

Re: Arrived! The latest from Vortex

Scott,

Any word from Vortex if they might be working on a spotter with a mil dot reticle? The binos look pretty neat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott,

Any word from Vortex if they might be working on a spotter with a mil dot reticle? The binos look pretty neat. </div></div>

They are working on a neat spotter reticle eyepiece for the Razor spotter, I expect it soon!

Scott

That spotter looks awesome Scott; very slick design. I wonder how clear and bright the picture is with that huge 85mm lens. I have a Leica Televid 20-60 x 62mm that is clear as clear can be. Man, I wish I could look through through one of those Vortexes to compare! Maybe it's an omen that I don't have hands on access to one, as I may call Scott and buy it on impulse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That spotter looks awesome Scott; very slick design. I wonder how clear and bright the picture is with that huge 85mm lens. I have a Leica Televid 20-60 x 62mm that is clear as clear can be. Man, I wish I could look through through one of those Vortexes to compare! Maybe it's an omen that I don't have hands on access to one, as I may call Scott and buy it on impulse. </div></div>

DO IT!!!!

What is the word on the Vortex 1x-4x?
Any Specs?
True 1X?
Illuminated?
BDC reticle?
Weight?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That spotter looks awesome Scott; very slick design. I wonder how clear and bright the picture is with that huge 85mm lens. I have a Leica Televid 20-60 x 62mm that is clear as clear can be. Man, I wish I could look through through one of those Vortexes to compare! Maybe it's an omen that I don't have hands on access to one, as I may call Scott and buy it on impulse. </div></div>

Tell you what, buy from us and if you are truly dissatisfied box it up, send it back and I'll refund your money. These are a great value and awesome performing product.

Scott

I CANT wait to play with that spotter. Scott, it is hunting season here and i can use a demo unit. feel free to use my UPS number to send me one
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ando</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the word on the Vortex 1x-4x?
Any Specs?
True 1X?
Illuminated?
BDC reticle?
Weight? </div></div>

They sort of took "second fiddle" to its long range brother, but they are indeed on the way. True 1x. Illuminated. BDC reticle, yes, yes, and yes. Weight? Unknown right now, but these will be stoutly made!

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ando</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the word on the Vortex 1x-4x?
Any Specs?
True 1X?
Illuminated?
BDC reticle?
Weight? </div></div>

They sort of took "second fiddle" to its long range brother, but they are indeed on the way. True 1x. Illuminated. BDC reticle, yes, yes, and yes. Weight? Unknown right now, but these will be stoutly made!

Scott </div></div>
Any cost idea's?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Any cost idea's? </div></div>

Boy, I was wrong on the 5-20x Raxor HD so I'd rather not speculate. Certainly over $1K.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That spotter looks awesome Scott; very slick design. I wonder how clear and bright the picture is with that huge 85mm lens. I have a Leica Televid 20-60 x 62mm that is clear as clear can be. Man, I wish I could look through through one of those Vortexes to compare! Maybe it's an omen that I don't have hands on access to one, as I may call Scott and buy it on impulse. </div></div>

Tell you what, buy from us and if you are truly dissatisfied box it up, send it back and I'll refund your money. These are a great value and awesome performing product.

Scott
</div></div>

See Mike, Scott is GTG and he's very confident in his products you won't find better CS.

Hey Scott
Any word from Vortex on a new Viper line with a 30mm tube, in the 4-14 vari? was told there was more to come out this year but hadnt seen anything yet.

Damn, that rifle scope reticle is exactly what I was just talking about and wishing there was..... Awesome, added to my Christmas list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: popgunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that rifle scope reticle is exactly what I was just talking about and wishing there was..... Awesome, added to my Christmas list. </div></div>

you talkin about the Razor? if so, yeah its badas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That spotter looks awesome Scott; very slick design. I wonder how clear and bright the picture is with that huge 85mm lens. I have a Leica Televid 20-60 x 62mm that is clear as clear can be. Man, I wish I could look through through one of those Vortexes to compare! Maybe it's an omen that I don't have hands on access to one, as I may call Scott and buy it on impulse. </div></div>

Scott
</div></div>

If I find myself in the mkt for a new spotter, this is the one I will go with hands down. With an 85mm lens and a sick price, I'd choose this one blindly over the Televid any day. Give us a report on the resolution when you get a chance Scott.

I've almost considered going with the Kaibab's on a tripod for my spotting needs. I'd rather carry two pairs of binos than one pair of binos and a spotter too. Just me.

Mine should be here In a week or two. Thanks Scott! Also man was his price awesome!