• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

artofmanliness.com

Re: artofmanliness.com

Stumbled across that site a couple of years ago, and I've been a reader ever since.

Another loyal reader. Very helpful when I was in the market for a few of suits (ended up with Brooks Brothers btw).

It's like Boy's Life magazine, but without the ability to order a hovercraft instruction kit.

I did not go to that website expecting to be blown away by philosophy, yet....
From the interview with tattoo artist Roni Zulu, "I tattoo a lot of terminally ill people who tell me, “I’m getting the tattoo I always wanted before I die.” I often wonder…why does someone have to tell us we are dying for us to start living?"

Wow...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like that site, and most of it is good advice, but I disagree with the marriage article, but you should read it, and the comments below it.

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/11/30/the-case-for-marriage/ </div></div>

"<span style="font-weight: bold">The Benefits of Marriage

More and better sex.</span> "

LMFAO! Yeah right...

Been reading it for years. A kid I went to school won one the Put Up Your Dukes photo competition.