• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AS apparently censoring it's content for California

Does anyone left have balls? They didn’t even wait for a warning. They are proactively censoring themselves. Sick shit.

Reactions: st1650
It's not like this would be a clear violation of the first... Talking about the second.
WTF

What about video games
...does that apply to that also.

However it's high time for everyone that owns a gun in CA to leave. But then again, everytime we see a new gun law or gun restriction being out into place we always hear the BS reasons....

Doc

This law and the new law where they will allow people to use the manufacturers is just a way for them to try and defacto ban guns. As a manufacturer I could see them say it would be a liability to do any sales here out of fear of being sued. That is their plan I think.

I mean... I guess I get it. Trying to cover his ass on the simple end, trying to keep all his advertisers from pulling their ads on the other end.