• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

As if eating dog wasn't bad enough!

Re: As if eating dog wasn't bad enough!

2uymz9h.jpg

My favorite Chinese dish is 'Woking the Dog' for supper, for a light lunch a BLT=Black Lab on Toast

Personally Id prefer virgin girlpiss , but thats disgusting anyway you gender it.

Actually there are some people who drink their own urine. Supposedly it contains antibodies that your body has manufactured, similar to horse serum, which will heal you from many maladies.

But my reaction parallels HB's. Mabey we ended WWII a bit soon.

2uymz9h.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite Chinese dish is 'Woking the Dog' for supper, for a light lunch a BLT=Black Lab on Toast </div></div>
New Chinese exercise...Woking your dog...

I think Hartman found one in Pyle's foot locker. My sentiments run with Hartman's.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3tPs1Fn8xeY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3tPs1Fn8xeY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EWOAF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fucking wierdos </div></div>

+1000

They also call a dog wagging it's tail a happy meal.

Next thing you know they'll be cooking their own feces in chocolate cakes or some shit..

Oh Well, at least they have been boiled. Ever watch them split a live monkeys skull and dip out the puddin?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dog is a fine meal. </div></div>

I agree, what so wrong with eating dog? They are pretty tasty. Then again, there are people who don't eat Pig.

talk about placebo effect! Gross!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dog is a fine meal. </div></div>

I agree, what so wrong with eating dog? They are pretty tasty. Then again, there are people who don't eat Pig. </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8UE4P8kB-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8UE4P8kB-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Dog's good, cat's good, rat is excellent. Snake, 'possum, raccoon, horse, turtle, snails, conch, squid, monkey, mountain lion, mountain goat, bear, bighorn sheep, and nutria are all fine eating if prepared correctly. I've only run across a couple meat-based organisms that are poor eating or inedible.

Urine-soaked eggs may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know 'coz I won't eat the filthy motherfuckers (to borrow from Samuel J.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've only run across a couple meat-based organisms that are poor eating or inedible. </div></div>

Bat. I've had a bunch of the stuff on your list, but I don't wanna eat another bat.

1911fan

I still have not gotten over the post about the Chinese eating babies. A link was posted on this site. I don't know if it was real or not. I don't recommend anybody go looking for it. That is one thing I wish I hadn't seen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Wolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still have not gotten over the post about the Chinese eating babies. A link was posted on this site. I don't know if it was real or not. I don't recommend anybody go looking for it. That is one thing I wish I hadn't seen. </div></div>

rest easy, it was a hoax. It was a 'conceptual' art exhibit by a Taiwanese artist who used a dolls head on a duck's carcass.

China is a shithole, the people on the whole are shits (having lived in the region, travelled there many times I feel I have earned my opinion). As a whole, they have no concept of being humane or giving a damn about anything that doesn't have a Luis Vuitton logo. There was a time when there was spirit, creativity and incredible ingenuity the likes of which outshone the rest of the world. But Mao and successive repression has taken its toll. I've never had a feeling that anything good can or will come from that place.

"If you eat this, you will not get heat stroke"

Probably because, instead of being outside in the daylight, you'll be in hospital getting your stomach cleaned out......