• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

As though we needed more reason to not trust the NRA

I've been a life member since 2019, glad I only paid the discount price ($600). It hasn't gotten me anything but the magazine and endless "Final Notice" letters to "upgrade" my membership to some other BS. They haven't, and won't get another dime from me.

This is a lose-lose situation for us. The NRA is the BOGEYMAN the left loves to hate and it causes a lot of lefties to shy away from blatent gun grabs.

OTOH its rotton to the core. Yes, there are other gun rights groups out there doing a better job. THe problem is they don't have the cred that the NRA does. If the NRA falls, we lose that cred. But the NRA cannot continue as is.

Been a Life Member myself since the mid 1990's. I use to contribute financially to them regularly, but haven't given them a dime in years. I would rather support Gun Owner's of America (GOA) any day. Not only are they no BS and uncompromising supporters of the 2A, they have never sold us out.

Normal non profit shit.

Churches are usually the worst of ‘em all. They don’t even have to file anything whatsoever with the IRS. It’s a total free for all.

I’ve seen everything from a Mercedes 5 series, multiple family vacations, $1000+ dinners and schnazzy clothes… Lots of fun stuff, and these are local NPOs with less than $1m in gross donations annually.

Not a penny more to the NRA until Wayne gets thrown under a jail :mad: Sounds like Carolyne also needs to go sit in the crowbar motel for a while.

The really awesome thing about this mess is that Wayne chased off every other competent and charismatic individual in the organization, so there's no one left to drive the ship once he gets fitted for a new set of bracelets.

Reactions: Arc Light
Politicians in suits living off the membership high on the hog similar to who they pretend to fight against maybe if they were a Militia Group it would be different. Suits and Ties not trust worthy ... Dip and Velcro, they never leave you behind....

been an endowment member since at least early 90s. it has turned into another corrupt beaurocracy like red cross,goodwill, most other "non-profits". huge payroll of useless drones,enormous exec salaries and bennis,$ wasted on expensive real estate. have even had anti gunners in management. indeed got rid of any dedicated pro 2a folks. yes 2AF and goa do good work but are too small to matter. FL sportsman is still affiliated by necessity but does do good work. it pays attention state and lower level politics and does great keeping members informed. marion hammer runs it and is GTG. nat'l organization is indeed a useless bloated outfit and in the past has frequently sold out to "work with" the dems on several issues. look for that to happen again,i fear.

Last edited:

Join your state organization. Georgia's is above, for example.

And as for the comment about churches above...

The Constitution guarantees freedom of religion, apparently. It doesn't guarantee freedom of religion from taxation. Tax them like everyone else.
If it does, then my 2A rights should be free of taxation. Including the 1+ year I've been waiting for a suppressor stamp just so I don't harm my ears.

I don't know, buying Wayne $3K suits, multiple houses, and numerous luxury vacations a year seems like the least the membership can do :mad:
Shades of Joel Osteen.

FWLP.

That shouldnt need Google translate

Reactions: akmike47
Been a Life Member since the early 80s. Probably about 15 yrs ago they just forgot I even existed I guess. They quit sending me the Am Rifleman. But they also quit calling and sending me junk mail begging for money. I didn't bother to contact them as long as they weren't contacting me.

However, I saw a document showing where there had been a LOT of identical money transfers from a NRA account that were routed to the DNC or one of their front operations. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not long after I saw that, word came out of the financial problems with the NRA. I've always wondered if what I saw was true, and was that the REAL reason the NRA was broke, and ol' Wayne used as a scapegoat. In other words, a massive DNC takedown of the NRA by diverting their money to finance DNC shit. If I can find that document I'll post it.

Found it. There's a page telling of a much larger file which I was never able to link to. Then there's a single page of transactions from that document.

Attachments

• 6adbbb30813e9e37b1f001d63e3a53c761761f9e0427382e011aff9019c1d8a6.png
    6adbbb30813e9e37b1f001d63e3a53c761761f9e0427382e011aff9019c1d8a6.png
    99 KB · Views: 52
  • 6b687c240f9686edbc7800cd168fdcee3379e917640407ab168d1d4f4d488032(1).png
    6b687c240f9686edbc7800cd168fdcee3379e917640407ab168d1d4f4d488032(1).png
    112.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: LonewolfMcQuade
But they keep getting new members and tons of money? There must be a hole in the fence, cause sheep are hanging out on both sides

The NRA is a business... theoretically the business of protecting our 2nd Amendment. But, historically they raked in millions and millions from members with every new 'threat' to the 2nd. From a business perspective, they WANT the assault on the 2nd to continue. It makes them more money.

Not a penny more to the NRA until Wayne gets thrown under a jail :mad: Sounds like Carolyne also needs to go sit in the crowbar motel for a while.

The really awesome thing about this mess is that Wayne chased off every other competent and charismatic individual in the organization, so there's no one left to drive the ship once he gets fitted for a new set of bracelets.
agree
lifetime member and won't give another dime until Wayne is gone. Given this has been out for a while (all the bs) I am dumbfounded he is till there

Reactions: LonewolfMcQuade
Been a Life Member since the early 80s. Probably about 15 yrs ago they just forgot I even existed I guess. They quit sending me the Am Rifleman. But they also quit calling and sending me junk mail begging for money. I didn't bother to contact them as long as they weren't contacting me.

However, I saw a document showing where there had been a LOT of identical money transfers from a NRA account that were routed to the DNC or one of their front operations. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not long after I saw that, word came out of the financial problems with the NRA. I've always wondered if what I saw was true, and was that the REAL reason the NRA was broke, and ol' Wayne used as a scapegoat. In other words, a massive DNC takedown of the NRA by diverting their money to finance DNC shit. If I can find that document I'll post it.

Found it. There's a page telling of a much larger file which I was never able to link to. Then there's a single page of transactions from that document.
Doesn’t that video even say Wayne’s a well connected democrat?

Reactions: mtrmn
Dems destroying the NRA from within. I questioned this on another site many years ago and got chased off. My states grass roots organization CCDL has defended them in the past. Makes me wonder how sincere the CCDL is in defending my rights.

I,m sick of these anti NRA, rhetoric, so heres another person ranting about the NRA, Problem is individuals in NRA, not the organization, Unless your going to be as big a spokesman for gun rights, These petty human failings will put those people out of the NRA is still our spokesman, put the crooks in jail,,,,,, Lets fix NRA , not Bash.

My local range (where I am a life member) requires NRA membership for insurance purposes. So, every two years, I sign up for yes, a two year membership. Usually sometime between December 25th and 29th of the year my membership expires.

Without failing, I almost always get a notice that I need to extend my membership and send more money no later than the second week of January. Of course, if I don’t hear from the NRA at least twice a month saying the world is going to hell if I don’t send a membership extension, I worry that maybe they forgot me. :LOL:

Reactions: rancher5
I don’t have a problem with the NRA, life member and have been a long time. I do have a BIG problem with that fuck stain Wayne, they have not gotten any money from me for over 15 years. I give to the organization’s that actually fight for the 2A

Reactions: BytorJr
I don’t have a problem with the NRA, life member and have been a long time. I do have a BIG problem with that fuck stain Wayne, they have not gotten any money from me for over 15 years. I give to the organization’s that actually fight for the 2A
Exactly, Gunslinger said it well. NRA has name recognition, COULD do a lot of good. But will never do good so long as fat cat Wayne is still there. He needs to be behind bars for the amount of fraud. I hear people defend him and I don't get it. Sure, I don't want somebody going in front of Congress with overalls on; but that's not really the point is it. He's living like a king and making millions - hell, he doesn't believe in 2A or he'd fight much, much harder than he has.

Now that all this is coming out in testimony, how is it he cannot be pushed off the cliff?

Reactions: rancher5