• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos ASC Spring 2010

Re: ASC Spring 2010

they all look so.......happy
smile.gif

what are the specs on Sam's rifle....and where are you ?

I am second from Left, and not currently looking for a relationship. Sam shoots a .260, Shark can. Can not tell you much else than that.

First of all i would like to say thanks two rod and john then second i would like to say congrats to jared, dave and jon for your great shooting. i do not know who came in third but congrats to you to. god bless america and all the arm chaire and internet experts .Thanks Ray Dawson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30calsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They did seem to be a very "happy" bunch........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Todd, lol, I am still smiling! First time for me seeing a hill bigger than a river bank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like damn fun. Been @ Young's lately?</div></div>

Nah, probably not going back. I can shoot 1100-1200 yards at my uncles farm 5 min. away. You and Brad need to come out before the corn fills in. Right after the first hay cutting is ideal. The invite is always there for you guys, together or individually. I have a few pieces it steel out there
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSamurai</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Curious, where is this?</div></div>

Allegheny Sniper Challenge (ASC), SENECA ROCKS,WV.

good times. nothing like getting the guys together for a shoot. seeing this in the office makes me want to get the hell outta here...
smile.gif