• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Asked for Picture of the SKT Pouch...Here you go

raider1v1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Some people asked for some photos when this arrived, so here they are. I called Scott and asked if it was possible to get the 'hood' style and he said no problem. The item was $22. It seems to be pretty well made, and he had it done and to my door in a week. I would definitely buy from him again. He has lots of colors and patterns, this is a coyote tan. The can in the pouch is my 30p-1. The fit is exact!

http://www.sktindustries.com/

GN9KK.jpg

aBXII.jpg

EGCGR.jpg

TcEFv.jpg

WtJnG.jpg

Re: Asked for Picture of the SKD Pouch...Here you go

That looks pretty damn nice for $22. Since I should be taking ownership of my 30P-1 around December, I might bite.

How is the fit with your 30P-1?

I need one of these. Whats the makers contact info?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks pretty damn nice for $22. Since I should be taking ownership of my 30P-1 around December, I might bite.

How is the fit with your 30P-1? </div></div>

The fit is excellent. I just called him and told him the size and what i wanted. the webpage is here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks pretty damn nice for $22.</div></div>

Especially for Made in the USA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks pretty damn nice for $22. Since I should be taking ownership of my 30P-1 around December, I might bite.

The fit is excellent. I just called him and told him the size and what i wanted. the webpage is here

</div></div>

Is that the same one on their site? If not, can a I get a PM with a name so I can let them know what I want? thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks pretty damn nice for $22.</div></div>

Especially for Made in the USA.
</div></div>

For sure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks pretty damn nice for $22. Since I should be taking ownership of my 30P-1 around December, I might bite.

</div></div>

Is that the same one on their site? If not, can a I get a PM with a name so I can let them know what I want? thanks </div></div>

its their suppressor pouch and i just asked for the hood additions. he hadnt tried before so its a first try. if you show him this picture he will know. i just ordered it last week. let him know it was the custom tan one that was $22.

i know its an older thread, but i just ordered a pouch similar to this from Scott at SKT on Friday. hope to see it here in a week or so. ill post pics here when i get it. also got a basofil sleeve from YHM to line it with... we'll see how it comes together

Looking forward to your pics. Interested in one of these as well. Did you call and order or are they good with email?

I called the guy and talked with him. Very nice person to deal with and he is making something to my specs. I am sure email would be just fine too, but the phone call handled everything in one communication and there was no email back-and-forth needed.