• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Assault rental van in Toronto

Here come the outcry for a ban on full-automatic/semi-standard assault vans. Because THEY are the evil conspiring culprit in this situation. If it saves only one pedestrian.....

I'm shaking my head at the cause/effect/creation of the problem. As if we ALL didn't have enough to deal with at the moment, eh?

Reactions: 1J04
He must have had an assault rifle in his possession as he killed with no remorse then it followed him as he fled the scene.....what else could have done this!

Usually I sit back and let the dust settle before making these sorts of comments, especially when blood is still drying on the pavement, but I'm feeling froggy today and it's not like the other side ever gives an inch.

These automatic transmissions make it too easy to do these types of attacks, and they're the same types of transmissions used in tanks and armored assault vehicles. If the vehicle had a clutch, it would have surely stalled out or at least never allowed him to hit such a high velocity to inflict this type of carnage. The victims should sue Allison for creating such a dangerous weapon of war and allowing it to be in civilian hands.

What flavor of Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad was driving this van... per his ISIS online instructions?

Well, it's Canada. They love them up there. No sympathy. Let in sierra-bravos. Get Killed by Sierra Bravos. Don't want to get killed on Young St.? Get rid of the little craphat PM... and put in someone who will do something about radical Islam scum in your midst?

Hell, tell the Caugnauga Mohawks... that Muslims are good to eat. And that Ottawa is paying $200 a scalp... In U.S. Dollars. That will solve the problem.
Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
When I saw the title of this, I laughed. Assault van..hahahaha. Condolences to the people hurt and killed.

The count that they're saying for the moment is 9 dead and 16 injured.

Suspect in custody, and no other details are being released as of yet.

it has at least 1 belt on the front of the engine, so would that make it a "belt-fed full-automatic/semi-standard van"? With silencer!

it has at least 1 belt on the front of the engine, so would that make it a "belt-fed full-automatic/semi-standard van"? With silencer!
You forgot gas operated. And if it had a V-8, high powered.

I'll never forget the day when teaching intro to the M4 and we had a student ask us "So where do you fill the gas tank at?" We all took a pause at that to let it sink in. To be fair, she was a contracts manager who had zero clue about anything firearms.

If the gas tank could hold more than 10-gallons then it's considered "High Capacity".

"High-powered belt-fed Fully-Automatic/semi-standard High Capacity and silenced" Van. Going to also need several stamps for all of this.

^^^ Meh... Got nothing on a Ryder Van full a fertilizer.

These camel-shaggers are still decades behind good 'ol American Psychos....

Cheers,

Sirhr

On this side of the pond, thank God. They got that shit pretty well worked out judging from the death toll on Astan and Iraq.

when the fuck are Canadians gonna wake up and oust that Walking dental dam of a PM..........vote in someone who wont import hoards of people who want to kill you.

MCameron, we, as like you (ya'll) must bear our obombinations too.

I just PRAY hard that all Canuckians learned the lesson of stupidity in ONE 4 year term.... I don't know what's worse. The snapperhead running the country, or ALL THE SNAPPERHEADS that voted for it. He'll leave, but they'll still be walking in society.

You guys are done, I want the wall on the northern border. I keep running into a very large contingent of Canakustanis over the last 5 years. Please call your people home, they do not cut lawns as good as our southern invaders.

I'm right curious about the demographics of "snowgeese" and their voting leanings. Make a mess an' then run. That being the case, Army,,, by all means keep 'em, teach 'em how you want your lawns cut, and maybe they'll look after all your needs too!

That'd make our country even Greater! Thanks for the assist.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
This one hit home.. I have been right there many times on that street walking to lunch with colleagues/co-workers at the same time this occured. Especially Spring Time with the nice weather. Toronto is a cool city and I always felt fairly safe there. I have a lot of friends that work right there and they are really freaked out.

I was on the phone with many today making sure the folks I know are okay. I am sure a few I know saw this happen. It's just Evil... Madness... or whatever you want to call it.

But it pisses me off... because Western Society is losing our edge.. we are shocked at an event and do not take action or run toward the carnage. But.. maybe that is just my Southern Hillbilly coming out versus a Toronto urbanite's point of view.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
The good part about the police not shooting him is that it will allow them to try to determine why he did it; he might have been a member of isis, but he might have been schizophrenic/psychotic, or he might have had a brain tumor, or who knows.