• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Asus611 scammer

Ammunition for sale
I am PMing with him now about that ammo.

Getting crazy scammer vibes as well.

I sent payment for the ammo about an hour ago and he stopped responding, pretty sure I got taken for ~$80…

What's his PayPal? I seen some Lapua 308 for sale earlier this year that was a scam.

Edit: Brian Njeri was the dbag

Last edited:
He had it listed as BTHP then sent a picture of a box of ELD so I sent this.

Crickets since.

If it's too go to be true it probably is. Fuck this guy.

Sorry you got had dude. It's a shame people do this shit.

Attachments

• 1FCDE34B-6AEA-41CF-9F97-F0E9F8D31641.png
    1FCDE34B-6AEA-41CF-9F97-F0E9F8D31641.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 259
Viden Kipchumba was the name on the PayPal account I sent to. I messed up — let my guard down due to the relatively low dollar amount and fairly recent positive feedback on the account.

Ya he was supposedly a member since 2014. The real account was either hacked or dude manipulated it.

Yet another reason why paying for the site doesn't really do shit.

I've bought probably $30,000 worth of stuff off of this website and I've probably spent $300,000 through PayPal with my online businesses and pretty sure I know how to use it like I said try to pay through my bank account that I use just for online purchases case it gets hacked so I don't keep a lot of money in there I transfer it from my other account and it tried to charge me $3.10 I told him I wanted a photo of the ammo with his screen name and the date I haven't got it when I get that I'll pay and that's funny that somebody says they already paid about an hour ago cuz he just texted me 2 minutes ago asking me if I was going to pay

Reactions: redx
He had it listed as BTHP then sent a picture of a box of ELD so I sent this.

Crickets since.

If it's too go to be true it probably is. Fuck this guy.

Sorry you got had dude. It's a shame people do this shit.
He didn’t say ‘kindly’ so you might stand a chance, but the tone of his message comes across as a bit scammer-ish

After seeing the amount of scammer on other non pay forums, I've steered clear without some long standing post history and willingness to prove they are who they say they are. Fakes are damn good these days with photoshop and hacking accounts though. Always remember that the fee for Paypal is worth it if you even think you might get taken for a ride. Rather be out $15 than $500.

Reactions: Swamplife
After seeing the amount of scammer on other non pay forums, I've steered clear without some long standing post history and willingness to prove they are who they say they are. Fakes are damn good these days with photoshop and hacking accounts though. Always remember that the fee for Paypal is worth it if you even think you might get taken for a ride. Rather be out $15 than $500.
Unless it is firearm related or could even be remotely close to being related. PayPal will just shut your account down then you have wasted 515.00 based on your example.

Guys, deal with people that have a lot of history. I give my number out to everyone that buys from me if they want it. Pick up the phone and make a call, it’s pretty easy to figure out who is a fuckstick with a simple phone call.

Unless it is firearm related or could even be remotely close to being related. PayPal will just shut your account down then you have wasted 515.00 based on your example.

Guys, deal with people that have a lot of history. I give my number out to everyone that buys from me if they want it. Pick up the phone and make a call, it’s pretty easy to figure out who is a fuckstick with a simple phone call.
I don't put notes. Just a simple transaction. Never had an issue or account lock. None of PP's business what I bought or why.
That being said, I agree with the phone call. If they are unwilling to share contact info and reach out, then worst case you miss a deal or a buyer. Basically, treat it like you're buying a Pinto at a used car lot. Assume he's fucking you over until it's proven otherwise.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
be wary of

627guy also.​

he answered my add looking for a remington model six in 308. He answered , sent pics with his supposedly drivers license, but when i wanted a phone number, he dissappeared. Haven't heard from him since. Had a lot of scammer vibes, wanted to know how "how i wanted to proceed with the purchase" Not what gun transaction sounds like. If i knew how to post the conversation i had with him i would, but that's above my pay grade

maybe since there's a good guy list, there should b a scammer list or at least watch list started also?

I agree. Real voice or. Even. Clear texts in a second chanel. Off the hide. Goes a long way. Ive requested photo id. As well as sent photo id. On. 10 to 15k. Value single transactions.

Good thing you have to pay to sell on this forum. Really weeds this stuff out.

• Haha
Reactions: SRPowah
Do yourselves a favor, ask the dude always for a number or send pic of drivers license. Both will meet with 0 response from scammers. Having a pic with the item with date and handle isnt good enough any more either ...

Reactions: aljones_315
Do yourselves a favor, ask the dude always for a number or send pic of drivers license. Both will meet with 0 response from scammers. Having a pic with the item with date and handle isnt good enough any more either ...
license can be photo shopped on the pictures, or good scammers will have a fake. Phone them and if it still feels like a scam , involve a 3rd party. That is what i was going to do with the fella above on the Remington

I don't put notes. Just a simple transaction. Never had an issue or account lock. None of PP's business what I bought or why.
That being said, I agree with the phone call. If they are unwilling to share contact info and reach out, then worst case you miss a deal or a buyer. Basically, treat it like you're buying a Pinto at a used car lot. Assume he's fucking you over until it's proven otherwise.
But what happens when you need to file a claim? Do they not ask for proof of what was sold?

That's funny I tried to buy a gun off of here not too long ago and I asked the man for a copy of his driver's license and he wouldn't give it to me and then 20 people came on here and bashed me saying that I was being unrealistic because I wanted to see a driver's license I was buying an impact left hand action for $1,500 I want to see an ID I want a phone number I want to talk to you on the phone like I told him you're sending it from an FFL to an FFL how about your FFL cause my FFL and once they've talked then I pay you are we both take a chance and I pay half and when it gets here I pay the other half and of course like I said everybody on here bashed me and said I was being a jerk

Reactions: aljones_315
He's also got a screaming deal on a MK5 7-35 if you wanna try your luck there too

That’s why I don’t get when everyone says friends and family or pay fees. PayPal is so anti gun I doubt they will help the buyer out once they find out what the item was. Has anyone actually filed a claim with goods and services and it worked(with a firearm related purchase)? When ever I sell a firearm/big ticket item I call the perspective buyer and send them photos with name/date. I expect the same in return.

To be honest if they are gonna photoshop an image, they are probably okay with photo shopping an id.

This seems to be a round robin of what not to do. How about this, a clear idea of how to pay someone that doesn't involve paypal or anything that you have to worry about your money being gone if they find out a gun was involved. I don't have this answer so I'm asking for input.

I think it's clear if you are buying an item you should verify the person you buy from is:
1. The person they say they are (phone call, picture with info, ID if so inclined)
2. Legitimately has the item you are purchasing and will send it when paid.
3. Either has proper history on whatever site you are purchasing the item on. If not be damn willing to jump through whatever flaming hoop to prove they are worth the risk.

Just my .02. I've been fortunate to not get burned. That being said I cut comms and run at the first sign of anything other than straight forward transactions.

That's funny I tried to buy a gun off of here not too long ago and I asked the man for a copy of his driver's license and he wouldn't give it to me and then 20 people came on here and bashed me saying that I was being unrealistic because I wanted to see a driver's license I was buying an impact left hand action for $1,500 I want to see an ID I want a phone number I want to talk to you on the phone like I told him you're sending it from an FFL to an FFL how about your FFL cause my FFL and once they've talked then I pay you are we both take a chance and I pay half and when it gets here I pay the other half and of course like I said everybody on here bashed me and said I was being a jerk
Jerk!!! I kid. I sometimes ask for ID but I understand not a lot are comfortable with that. Anymore I ask for a video call with them and the item. You can also show ID that way without having a picture of it floating around.

Look out tried to buy ammo and ad is now gone and pay pal wanted fee for friends and family. ????
I got suckered, paying by friends and family. It should be called friends and family AND SCAMMERS. Will never tell how much. Hope to be able to shoot them one day.

Heads up, I messaged him about a couple mcmillan stocks currently for sale, AND THEN ran across this post. Kind of funny how dark horse just got canned for the same shit. Thanks guys

Edit: vetted him out and just recieved my item from him today, I believe it was true he got hacked when these things happened. I had a flawless transaction and he answered any question I needed. Stand up guy!

Last edited:
Told you guys just report them, you are not catching a person, you are just chipping away at an organized crime group

If you all keep making these posts I am gonna ban both parties you are ducking up the site with garbage

These are your fault, if you find a bot or scammer you report them and move on, we clean it up you are ruining that effort and I will start proving it by removing you

Reactions: camocorvette