• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

At last the World Cup is over!

Germany, by an astounding 1 point!! As in 1-0.
And this was with almost 2 hours of overtime.
I just don't get the attraction of a sport that takes hours and hours to score a single point.

Germany, by an astounding 1 point!! As in 1-0.
And this was with almost 2 hours of overtime.
I just don't get the attraction of a sport that takes hours and hours to score a single point.

2 hours of overtime? It was 30mins of overtime......vs fucking football where the game is stopped at every conceivable point for bullshit commercials.....

2 hours of game time. Two 45 minute halves followed by two 15 minute overtime periods. Not two hours of overtime...

The goal was scored in overtime at the 113 minute of game time. Great matches all around this cup. Now we have to wait 4 years for the next one

Is this that game that they play in all of the countries where guns aren't allowed? I remember seeing pictures of this in 9th grade World History class when we were learning about the Soviet Union.