• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

At&t Cellphone

crocker84

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
Midwest
I have had an ATT iphone for about 6 years. Over the weekend I observed that I suddenly can't access snipershide or arfcom. They both work fine on my home internet though. Has anyone else noticed this recently. I can't find any other reports on the net.

Last edited:
I'm on AT&T and haven't noticed a block. Download the Tapatalk app. Works fine.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

no problems here if they tried to block anything id leave them. check your settings

What part of the Midwest are you in? I have AT&T also, and couldn't get on either of those sites along with Enos till this afternoon. They are switching things to 4G in my area from what I've heard and I've had several problems with my phone the last few days. Don't know if maybe that has anything to do with it.

I'm not having an issue accessing the Hide from the iPhone 4, either. Download Tapatalk and use that if possible.

No issue here. Was able to get on earlier today in the middle of nowhere with no issue.

iPhone 4 - not "tapatalk" - works fine - no problems.

Are you attemting to login, or simply view the site?

I am in Missouri. Everything is working now. I called and they said they were having an outage. The lady told me Craigslist and eBay were not working for people in Missouri and Kansas. I checked and sure enough they were out too.