• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AT308 vs AX308

the_marshall

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Missing the street-cred that comes with the AX. Max operator points...

All joking aside, it’s preference.

AXs are assembled in the good ole US of A. AX's use Bartlien barrels.

ATs are assembled in the UK and use Lothar Walther barrels.

Go look at EuroOptics AX demo sales and the prices are much closer.

Reactions: mgrs
I know where to get this one for $3500.
1585514344556.png

AXs are assembled in the good ole US of A. AX's use Bartlien barrels.

ATs are assembled in the UK and use Lothar Walther barrels.

Go look at EuroOptics AX demo sales and the prices are much closer.

This. You can get a .243 AX 20170r 2018 for $4499 (plus tax if your state does that) or .260 for $4999. Their demos have been handled about as much as any new gun that has been on a gun shop wall. They are a pretty good deal.

I know where to get this one for $3500.
View attachment 7285039

Which one is that?

Looking to be educated. Just recently purchased a pre 2014 AX chassis short action (308). It was inleted for a badger ordnance. So dropping a BO M2013 barreled action in from Altis once they get one in. my question is can the rear stock be replace by the newer AX AICS skeletonized stock if I could round one up lol. Thanks

Looking to be educated. Just recently purchased a pre 2014 AX chassis short action (308). It was inleted for a badger ordnance. So dropping a BO M2013 barreled action in from Altis once they get one in. my question is can the rear stock be replace by the newer AX AICS skeletonized stock if I could round one up lol. Thanks
There’s actually a kit available to do so and a big thread on how to do it.

If that’s all they charge I’d have them do it.
To be honest, I arrived at that number via kind of creative deduction... Mile High's price for the AX butt stock conversion is about $100 higher than Euro Optics', but it includes installation.

I have no idea what they'd charge if you sent them the parts and just wanted them to perform the labor.