• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ATACS fg photo's released

Re: ATACS fg photo's released

That is pretty cool. I would like to see the regular A-TACS and the new FG stuff side by side in multiple environments, even ones that would favor one over the other.

Hmmmm while it looks the goods in a majority green background a 50/50 mix of FG and the original (FG with some more browns) would be a better temperate blend I think.

But as the name is Forest Green, it's good for forests...

JJ

Looks great. I wish they would show some different environments rather than (I'm assuming) just the best setting it blends with.

I think it is a little bright for the Pac NW's forest but I would like to actually see it in a variety of light and background conditions.

I found this on the original vs MC. I think MC is way too bright. You can ping this guy immediately in every case b/c it is so bright, but the ATAC original while not perfect - ain't bad. It be interesting to see the same deal with their FG.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H7QVVxSNabI&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H7QVVxSNabI&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starwars cammo....Cut Mr. Lucas a check </div></div>

Hah! That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it.

Im still in Iraq an I actually saw the Iraqi Police wearing A-TACS last night. If it wasnt it was a damn good copy. Looked more useful than my glow in the dark clown suit thats for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwhardee13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im still in Iraq an I actually saw the Iraqi Police wearing A-TACS last night. If it wasnt it was a damn good copy. Looked more useful than my glow in the dark clown suit thats for sure. </div></div>

small world, im on the same camp.

That mexican stand off was a joke today. too bad i was looking forward to it.

Aside though, it looks like they are going back more towards hunting pattersn... why not just realtree?
smile.gif