• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atacs pics please

Snipenace

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2011
GA
If anyone has pics of their guns in atacs or atacs FG or atacs AU I would like to see them. I'm going to have a A5 dipped I think. Any pics would be so helpful.

Re: Atacs pics please

IMG_9120.jpg

IMG_9179.jpg

Nice Rifle thanks for the pics. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_9120.jpg

IMG_9179.jpg
</div></div>

Thank you. I was actually thinking about ATACS or Multicam for my AICS but I think ATACS is the way to go. Of course I'll pick ATACS and they'll come out with something else I want a week later.

How did you get a ATACS suppresser wrap? Very nicee rifle by the way. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gap02.jpg
</div></div>

I just got mine but it was not offered in ATACS? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TAB Gear. </div></div>

Oh ok well its to late lol.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask. </div></div>

Is there any more pics of atacs I would love to see them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_9120.jpg

IMG_9179.jpg
</div></div>

Very nice.

just like that gt40mk1 Im looking at getting a A-5 stock. thanks for the pic it looks really good.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GT40MkI</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like this?
DSC_4542.jpg

DSC_4547.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

</div></div>

Thanks for all the pics they all look really good!!!!

I'm probably listing that SAC Mark Gordon built .308 for sale as soon as I have some time to take good photos and get my stuff together. Work has been eating up all my free time and I've only had it out shooting a handful of times in the past 9 months..

Stumper Steve, who makes that tripod mounted to the rifle in the picture?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matt2143</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stumper Steve, who makes that tripod mounted to the rifle in the picture?

Thanks </div></div>

Alamo 4 Star. Contact Cheese here on The Hide

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a slick set up 19scout!! Well done </div></div>

Thanks bro...and it looks like this barrel is a shooter too!!

how well will atacs blind in with green and tan grass and brown leaves?