• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ATF 5320.20. - Change of Address

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I filled out my 5320.20 and it was denied because "Block 3 - Incomplete"

Block 3 states "Dates firearm (s) will be away from original location, if to be returned to that location, ( or dates in transit, if to be permanently located).

I entered a date in the "from" block, but in the "to" block as this will be a permanent change of address.

Do I put the same date in each box being I'm moving over the course of one day?
    15696765188131085209331493644322.jpg

Glad I saw this, as I'm about to send one of these in. I was advised to do as you did (albeit, on reddit....), but it looks like they want two dates...

Make sure it’s filled completely out. They played me 3 times. Sent it back with highlighted areas sent it back then they denied it again because of something else not highlighted the first time. It was a complete pain in the ass to just tell them I was moving.

Also make sure you fill out how you are taking it to the next location. That was one thing they sent it back again for.

Make sure it’s filled completely out. They played me 3 times. Sent it back with highlighted areas sent it back then they denied it again because of something else not highlighted the first time. It was a complete pain in the ass to just tell them I was moving.

Also make sure you fill out how you are taking it to the next location. That was one thing they sent it back again for.

But what do I do for dates of the move?

Yes fill it in with the same date. Date(s) it will be in transit.

They need a beginning and an end to the transit. It can and for you WILL be on the same day.

Last edited:
    Glad I saw this, as I'm about to send one of these in. I was advised to do as you did (albeit, on reddit....), but it looks like they want two dates...
    Are you shitting me? You go to reddit for NFA advise?

Reactions: Geno C.