• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF seizes 30 airsoft guns.

slothlacrosse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
CENTCOM
watch this

i understand the whole unpainted tip part being a risk, but to say that "in the right hands, they can be converted into military grade weapons" is a bit much.

Re: ATF seizes 30 airsoft guns.

Kelvin Crenshaw
BATF
DOUCHEBAGS

If they are so concerned about weapons on the streets howcome allthose weapons wwent to Mexico in Fast and Furious?

Looks like his name is Kelven Crenshaw, at least thats the agent in the video.

OMG, if the bullshit gets any higher I'm gonna have to buy an airboat to get to work.

Is he retarded. Just give him a Scooby Doo lunchbox so he will leave the rest of us alone.

The BATF just raided this guys house:

snipzor02.jpg

I would like to see the batfe try and make the toy a real gun, and watch it blow up in the face of the dumbass trying to fire it YouTube anyone.

When airsofters become outlaws, will outlaws have acne, and work inside the food court at the mall?
crazy.gif

Next they will be going after Tampon tubes claiming they can be turned into mini hand mortar.Kalven Grenshaw needs to be in the rubber gun squad.

What a waste of tax dollars. I own a WE SCAR gas model for screwing around with and I can GUARANTEE there's no possible way to convert it. An ATF agent looking to further his career on an airsoft bust? Standards must have dropped off...

Converting those to shoot real bullets would be about as likely as tap water burning like gasoline in my car.......

LOOKS LIKE I JUST FOUND MY NEXT GUN.
so is that chambered for a 5.56 or .223? cus it might be able to handle the lower pressure of the .223, but a 5.56 might just push it a little.
And whats the expected round count of a plastic barrel?

That guy is a dumbass.

Hey, those are extremely dangerous weapons!

Don't you ever read the warnings on the package?

Those things can put out an eye!

I am glad we are all safe now they are off the street!!! I will sleep much better.

Time to sue?

I wish that happened to me. I'd have so much money to blow on shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silver_Bullet_00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Raiding air-soft guns from Americans, and giving real AK-47's to Mexican drug gangs. Who the hell is in control! </div></div>

+1000

I'm not going to lie but that is awesome...Maybe it is time we should enact breeding rights to humans and give the general public and aptitude exam before procreating. If they fail then snip!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, those are extremely dangerous weapons!

Don't you ever read the warnings on the package?

Those things can put out an eye!

I am glad we are all safe now they are off the street!!! I will sleep much better.</div></div>

Don't forget chipping teeth too... lol