• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Athlon Optics EXCELLENT Customer Service - makes Lemonade out of Lemons.

dcmdon

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2013
Hi all, I just thought I'd share a customer service experience I just had with Athlon Optics.

I posted earlier this week asking about the quality of the product and explaining that I was able to get some excellent deals on their optics.
I decided to buy two of their scopes through an Expert Voice promotion.

The scopes were shipped UPS to a post office where I keep a PO Box. On Friday, the scopes showed received at my local post office but nobody there cold find them.

So I reached out to UPS and got nowhere.

The next day the tracking completely changed, with the step of arriving at my post office removed and showing them arriving at a post office 40 miles away and shipment being rejected and Returned to Sender. (Athlon)

Today I called the phone number on Athlon's website and got a very straight forward phone tree with the first choice being to press 1 for customer support.

I pushed 1 and within 1 ring was speaking with a professional cheerful woman named Bell. I explained my problem to her and she went into her shipping management screen and confirmed it was being returned. She said that it is due to arrive back late on Friday but that she would make sure it goes back out on Monday.

She was immediately accessible. Helpful. Professional and most importantly TOOK OWNERSHIP of my problem and its solution. She sent me an email after the call so I had her contact info and told me that she would send another email once she had a tracking number.

I have purchased professional grade guns stuff from high end manufacturers and retailers whose customer service experience was garbage in comparison to this.

I just thought I'd share.

Don