• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATL - salty ole Army Grunt - joining with a purpose

BrianOravetz

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
Sandy Springs Gee-or-ja
Hello all,
I’m more than sure that there are some old fart friends that are a degree of separation. I’ll look forward to spotting you here. I’m an Atlanta guy, Army grunt vet, MMA idiot. Been shooting since 5 (1975), Army stuff, martial arts start 09/1981 (first MMA fight 93), fast forward through life. I’ve lurked/been a member since what I believe to be this places inception. Time prevented max participation.

I came back here with a purpose. Long story, but I’m recovering from a solid TBI and it‘s depression and PTSD cousins that almost went all the way south. Shooting long seemed to be a great way to get back into life, and happily, my brain doc is a gun guy too; and he thought the attention to detail mentally and physically would be a fantastic way to push myself. Consistency = precision and all that.

ATL Or Georgia people, I’d love to dive into whatever circle exists in Georgia. If anyone’s in the Buckhead area and would dig some MMA training, I love sharing Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and maybe a little Kali/Silat. No $, just knowledge share with someone easily judged to be awesome if you’re here.

Other than that, in the consulting business: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Analytics, Cloud, Advisory, etc.

I’ll look forward to sponging knowledge from ya’ll. And hopefully, contribute along the way.

Reactions: DustBun
Welcome from Ocala, FL. Best wishes to you. Glad your here, enjoy yourself.