• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas bipod AI spigot

Jamesg35

Private
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2009
Colton Ca.
I currently have a Harris s-brm with podloc on my Aics stock and
was looking for feedback on users of the Atlas bipod with spigot mount for the AICS stock.
I have the newer style with the extended metal piece, Looking for actual users opinions before i spend the money! i have heard lots of good feedback on the Atlas just not any on the Spigot mount.
Thanks James

Re: Atlas bipod AI spigot

The spigot works great, locks up tight and you can pull it off quick and easy if you like.

It should give you a more stable platform to shoot with as it moves the bipod further forward than with the Harris.

They both have their pluses and minuses, Just figure out which one works for you the best.

I like mine!
DSC_6638.jpg

The Atlas spigot mount is perfect on the AI chassis, I was using a Harris on this rifle before and there is no comparison. Do it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like mine!
DSC_6638.jpg

The Atlas spigot mount is perfect on the AI chassis, I was using a Harris on this rifle before and there is no comparison. Do it! </div></div>

What he said.I have one on my AIAW and in my opinion it's much more versatile than the Harris bipod.

I had an older version of the spigot that did not work well for me. I sold it and the bipod and just used Harris BRMS with notched legs and Podloc. The Harris is a good system and time proven but, now that I went to the latest version of the Atlas/AI spigot I will say that the spigot works very well. You can adjust in a really nice tight fit.

Thanks guys gonna put that on my Christmas list, my wife been bugging me on what to get me now i can give her an answer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like mine!
DSC_6638.jpg

The Atlas spigot mount is perfect on the AI chassis, I was using a Harris on this rifle before and there is no comparison. Do it! </div></div>

Wow, that looks almost identical to what mine will here in a few days. Just a couple of differences, lol. Mine is just going to be an AICS with the coyote viperskins and the same bipod setup. I'm also going to run the Alpha mags, that is what is in the pic right? Barreled action should be here wednesday!

Good looking stick by the way.

And to the OP, I have the AICS and the bipod already. And just messing around with it, the mount is VERY sturdy. From what I've read, the previous problem where you couldn't get a tight fit has been taken care of. You can actually have it both ways, loose or tight however you prefer. (pun not intended)