• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas Bipod Models

BT10 (A good choice if you DON'T need/want QD Bipod functionality)
  • Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly.
  • Weight 11.0 ounces.
BT10-LW17 (A good choice if you DO need/want QD bipod functionality)
  • Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
  • Weight 12.7 ounces.
PSR (Available as BT46 (4.75-9" height) and BT47 (7-13" height) versions)
  • Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
  • Non-Rotating Legs*
  • Strengthened Leg Boss
  • Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever. (LW17 version)
  • Weight 13.61 ounces. (BT46-LW17)
  • Weight 15.13 ounces. (BT47-LW17)
  • NC versions are roughly 2.20 ounces lighter than the LW17 versions

As far as I know, the PSR is not available in the two screw clamp assembly version.
LW17 - it means "Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount"

(Although the I believe all the LW17 comes with ADM 170-S now instead of the ARMS 17S mount, at least both my BT46-LW17s did)

NC versions

• No Clamp meaning it does not have the means to attach to a rail it requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance and LT271 or the BT10-NC will mount directly to our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
  • The BT46-NC also mounts directly to our AAIS Part # BT19 and Sako TRG mount.

Last edited:
OP, thank you for the interest and we'll review our website, maybe make a comparison chart.

Evintos, Great answer and thank you for doing so! Send Brandi your shirt size and we'll send you a t-shirt at [email protected] tell her Kasey sent you! Thanks again!

Reactions: Hippy_Steve
If I have a BT10, can I convert it to a BT-10NC? I saw that you can send it back to BT and they can do a conversion, but was wondering if it's possible to just do it yourself?

can anyone confirm how these mount to the stock, from my limited reading on them you need some sort of rail attachment?? My stock is carbon fibre and I certainly am not gunna drill anything into the stock. My stock has 2 sling swivel mounts already in the front is there a way to attach one of these atlas bipods too these swivel mounts??

can anyone confirm how these mount to the stock, from my limited reading on them you need some sort of rail attachment?? My stock is carbon fibre and I certainly am not gunna drill anything into the stock. My stock has 2 sling swivel mounts already in the front is there a way to attach one of these atlas bipods too these swivel mounts??

I believe you can buy from the B&T site a rail that will allow you to attach it using the threaded holes filled with the sling swivel studs. Remove the studs, use one at one end to secure the rail and then use a button head screw to finish attaching the rail at the other end. IIRC they have rails for different hole spacing.

Seekins also offers a rail that you can use the swivel stud holes to mount.

Added by edit:

Check this out. They do offer them and you just pick the one that fits your hole spacing. You have to order mounting screws and stud spacer separately but it's definitely a "No Drill" install.

http://www.accu-shot.com/catalog_new/48-atlas-bipod-accessories

Last edited:
Deadshot thanks for the reply and advice. I will have a look at the products you listed, I'm a visual learner and trying to get my head around how it all works bit hard from words.

If I have a BT10, can I convert it to a BT-10NC? I saw that you can send it back to BT and they can do a conversion, but was wondering if it's possible to just do it yourself?

Short answer: No (as far as I know)

Long answer: The two screw clamp assembly of the BT10 and the NC assembly are different parts. The lack of the part for conversion is the road block.

Anyone that disassembles their bipod, loses or break parts in an attempt to disassemble or cannot reassemble the Atlas Bipod will be charged 75.95 for this service.

Anyone choosing not to use this service does so at their own risk and liability voiding the bipods warranty.

B&T Industries L.L.C. does not sell or ship parts.

Two screw assembly Atlas%20Bipod%20Top%20Resized.jpg

NC assembly - provisions for 2 bolts allowing for the various compatible attachments. $$$Atlas%20Bipod%20BT10%20No%20Clamp%20(for%20BT19%20spigot)$0.jpg

See below for more pictures of the differences between two screw clamp version vs NC version with a mount installed.

DIY Options (if you do not wish to send your bipod in for conversion):

If you are looking to get QD function
If you're looking for spigot mount compatiblity -
BT10 goes on the BT21 via included MIL-STD-1913 rail (BT10 -> BT21 -> Sako TRG)​

You can also do a combination of QD and spigot:
  • BT10 -> BT43 (or any of the QD MIL-STD-1913 rail products out there) -> BT20 -> BT19 -> Accuracy International
  • BT10 -> BT43 (or any of the QD MIL-STD-1913 rail products out there) -> BT21 -> Sako TRG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP, thank you for the interest and we'll review our website, maybe make a comparison chart.

Evintos, Great answer and thank you for doing so! Send Brandi your shirt size and we'll send you a t-shirt at [email protected] tell her Kasey sent you! Thanks again!

Thank you so much! Email sent.

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP6x3KJ-41lHar4gIHiXYYyXvxvxEOF_sDZft-moF-UoyLUrCy.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP6x3KJ-41lHar4gIHiXYYyXvxvxEOF_sDZft-moF-UoyLUrCy.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 140
  • Accu-Shot_Atlas_Bipod_A.jpg
    Accu-Shot_Atlas_Bipod_A.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Imgp3049.jpg
    Imgp3049.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Attachments

• bt17-on-two-stud-stock.jpg
    bt17-on-two-stud-stock.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Thanks evintos so I have now established I need the BT17 base as the front of my rifle is fairly flat. I believe the BT15 base is for curves. My next question is the BT10 model the one that is $220 US on their website how does this get mounted to the base? Can this be mounted to the base without drilling any further holes ie can the 2 screws used to screw in the BT17 base be used to screw the BT10 bipod?? I don't need a quick release system once I mount it it will stay on there but I'm not sure if the non quick release model needs screwing into the stock?

.....My stock has 2 sling swivel mounts already in the front is there a way to attach one of these atlas bipods too these swivel mounts??

....My next question is the BT10 model the one that is $220 US on their website how does this get mounted to the base?

From what I can tell, you shouldn't have to drill anything and the only tools you would need is a screwdriver and something (like a punch) to remove swivel studs (if you have them).

BT10 comes with its own two screws "clamp" system (clamps with sideways pressure) around any MIL-STD-1913 rail.

In your case, since your stock has two sling swivel mounting holes, what you would want to do is install the BT17 base utilizing the existing sling swivel mounting holes (no drilling) and use button screws or use swivel studs (+spacers if necessary) to secure it. Optionally use medium strength thread locker (such as Loctite 242 or Permatex blue).

If you have swivel studs already, unscrew the swivel studs, line up the base with swivel mounting holes, screw swivel studs back in (you may need a spacer/washer if the swivel stud threads aren't long enough to engage) to secure the base. Optionally use medium strength thread locker (such as Loctite 242 or Permatex blue).

To mount BT10 see the video link. https://youtu.be/vjDOyvhQHJI?t=2m1s (the mounting of the bipod starts at 2 minutes into the video.) Hope this helps.

Pictures for reference. atlas-8.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• Atlas-bipod-review-clamp.jpg
    Atlas-bipod-review-clamp.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

I know I'm late to the discussion, but found a way to use the BT-10 and a QD mount.

You need the Larue LT271, I have the old LT171, same thing, it came off an old pentagon light I have, and then you buy a Atlas BT20B, and bolt those together, I got mine off eBay for $20 from an Authorized Dealer. Adds a little weight and height, but I haven't voided the warranty, and can use it on any rifle quickly without tools needed.

BT10 (A good choice if you DON'T need/want QD Bipod functionality)
  • Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly.
  • Weight 11.0 ounces.
BT10-LW17 (A good choice if you DO need/want QD bipod functionality)
  • Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
  • Weight 12.7 ounces.
PSR (Available as BT46 (4.75-9" height) and BT47 (7-13" height) versions)
  • Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
  • Non-Rotating Legs*
  • Strengthened Leg Boss
  • Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever. (LW17 version)
  • Weight 13.61 ounces. (BT46-LW17)
  • Weight 15.13 ounces. (BT47-LW17)
  • NC versions are roughly 2.20 ounces lighter than the LW17 versions

As far as I know, the PSR is not available in the two screw clamp assembly version.
LW17 - it means "Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount"

(Although the I believe all the LW17 comes with ADM 170-S now instead of the ARMS 17S mount, at least both my BT46-LW17s did)

NC versions

• No Clamp meaning it does not have the means to attach to a rail it requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance and LT271 or the BT10-NC will mount directly to our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
  • The BT46-NC also mounts directly to our AAIS Part # BT19 and Sako TRG mount.
Excellent review of the best Bipods out there.

Agree but it gives the basis of the line. I referred a friend to Atlas, and he asked me all the same questions that Evintos (OP) laid out. Nonetheless, Atlas is the prime bipod hands down.

Agree but it gives the basis of the line. I referred a friend to Atlas, and he asked me all the same questions that Evintos (OP) laid out. Nonetheless, Atlas is the prime bipod hands down.
I like my atlas bipods but they’re certainly not the only option.