• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas Bipod spigot for Sako??

Dutch405

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2010
Oklahoma
I know that they are currently working on one and I saw that they released the spigot for the AI but I was just curious if they put them into production and I didn't realize it. Thanks everyone!

Re: Atlas Bipod spigot for Sako??

I'm sure Kasey will chime in here but last time I emailed him was around mid October and the TRG spigots were at least a couple months out. So, no you didn't miss them.

Ok thanks man, I can't wait to pick one of these up.....guess I'm jumpin the gun a bit. thanks for the info..

I've been waiting for quite some time myself. I am on their email notification list but have been calling to "remind" them every now and again. Unfortunately, due to the relatively small number of TRG's out there they are going to take care of the larger groups first.

I understand the reasoning, but the wait is killing me.

Guys I appreciate your interest, patience and support.

We had another prototype machined back in October, I had it wrong in every direction. In the mean time we increased our production numbers for the Atlas and since been concentrating on trying to reduce the 6-8 week wait. But it turns out that orders for the Atlas have continued to surpass production, meaning all our time is being concentrated on that front, not the TRG spigot. Sorry.

I will commit to re-doing the model/drawings this weekend.

We'll get the drawings to the shop and as quick as a machine opens up, we'll get another prototype made.

Thanks for the update Kasey! Glad to hear Altas demand keeps growing too, you have an incredible product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys I appreciate your interest, patience and support.

We had another prototype machined back in October, I had it wrong in every direction. In the mean time we increased our production numbers for the Atlas and since been concentrating on trying to reduce the 6-8 week wait. But it turns out that orders for the Atlas have continued to surpass production, meaning all our time is being concentrated on that front, not the TRG spigot. Sorry.

I will commit to re-doing the model/drawings this weekend.

We'll get the drawings to the shop and as quick as a machine opens up, we'll get another prototype made. </div></div>

Thanks for the update Kasey. I haven't even held one yet, but based on the glowing praise here and elsewhere I know it will be worth the patience.

Just to add I think spuhr wouldn't mind since they are not interested in producing it.

I'm pretty desparate for a pod and don't want to have to buy twice. As soon as the TRG spigot is available I will order one but in the meantime, if I order a BT10 with pic fitting or qr lever fitting, will I be able to swap that out for the TRG spigot when available or will I have to buy a complete new Atlas??

Thanks
Paul

Any update on these yet? Nothing new on B&T's web page I see.

Thanks for the interest and patience on this project.

Paul, the TRG bracket will have a rail so both the BT10 and BT10-LW17 will mount to it.

Dutch405 and ToddM, the brackets are being made now, they need to go through heat treatment and metal finishing. We will update here and through the TRG contact list with photos and pricing. We are running these as a limited production item and have customer claims for approximately 20% of the production.

These are not a on/off spigot, they are a fixed solid mount with a picatinny rail at the 6 and mounting holes at the 3 and 9 positions for other rails or future brackets.

Gents,
We're doing a Sako QD mount that will take the Harris and also rails. Kasey maybe we can incoporate the ability to take your bipods too. I'll talk to you offline.
Justin