• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Atlas Bipod

Re: Atlas Bipod

I bought the V8 Atlas bipod last year after having run the Harris for as long as I can remember....

Hands down, the Atlas makes the rifle easier to shoot! It is also built like a TANK.

I now have a 1913 rail on all my rifles so that i can shoot from the Atlas.

This is like arguing about what sort of fill is in your "sand-bag" rest!

If it gets the job done for YOU... Who cares!!!

Harris bipods are 1/3-1/2, or less the price for an Atlas... They both do the same thing for you in the end!

Atlas's look better on AR's and certain rifle chassis systems IMHO...

But Harris Bipods are a hell of alot more affordable, and don't require a Picatinny rail for usage on 99.9% of rifles!

I've used Atlas bipods on other peoples rigs at a few different ranges, and in the field, and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything with my Harris.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jAXDIALATION - So you are the real estate appraiser that I called out on your BS. Increasing your post count up will not improve your creditability. </div></div>

That was me and quite some time ago. I'm not an appraiser and I let this go a loooooong time ago.

You should too.