• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

atlas bipod

Dantrom

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2009
northwest ohio
I am interested in trying an atlas bipod but cant find any that would mount to a sling stud.

Does atlas make a conversion?

If not where or how can I mount one to my HS Precision stock? Is there an after market rail I can mount?

thanks guys,
Dantrom

Re: atlas bipod

Can someone please post pics of this part mounted to a stock?

Seekins also makes somthing like this.

Google seekins prescision

If you have a Anschutz front rail, the Accu-Shot BT28 AFAR kit will add a rail for a front bipod.

For the rear, I use the short 1 slot rail Accu-Shot supplies with the BT29 TRG rail kit. It is exactly what I needed to install the monopod to the stock

The seekins SRS would be used for a mcmillian stock like a A3-5 correct, then connect the atlas to that?

The Atlas has to attach via a rail or spigot mount, it will not mount onto a stud. So yes the Seekins SRS on an A3-5 would be what you need to attach the Atlas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks guys
now to find an available atlas bipod!! </div></div>

FYI, SRT Supply still had 7 atlas bipods available when I placed my order for 1 today.