• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas BT46-LW17 and BT47-LW17 shipping 9/15, save $30

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com
I just placed my order with Midway for one of the new BT47-LW17 bipods. [They also list the BT46-LW17] I also got $30 off using coupon code 14BB30300 (I have no idea how long the code is good for) Shipping is only $3.99 and no tax (if you normally "get" no tax to your state from Midway). I missed the group buy and have been on the case of the mfg and two resellers ever since. Now with $30 off I'm feeling much better. The Good Lord watches out for late comers.

The link is http://www.midwayusa.com/product/986578/atlas-psr-bipod-1913-picatinny-rail-mount-aluminum-black

Thanks ELR, I very much appreciate the heads up and the code. I just order mine... and it'll be a welcome addition to my Wilson Combat Super Sniper.

i just noticed they had this bipod and went looking for a coupon! this one is expired and im not seeing a new one as of now. brownells has 50 off of 300 but they dont have the psr version. guess i will sit and wait!