• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Atlas in stock at triad!!

Re: Atlas in stock at triad!!

HA! Let the feeding frenzy commence!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are closed till the 24th </div></div>

Noticed my mistake after I posted. Thanks for the link, and I now have one inbound upon their return.

Just got my order in, hopefully there is enough to go around. I assume they website keeps track of stock.

Argh, I've had one on order with AS for a 3 weeks, I don't want to try and cancel my order and end up not getting one from Triad, but I have a bunch of other stuff I want from Triad too! The wait is killer!

Is anyone aware of any SH discounts or coupon codes?

Thanks

Triad kicks ass they are always spot on with orders. I waited 12 weeks for mine from AS because they were so busy and backordered. I ended up with one from Lisa at RO and then eventually got my order in I wish Triad had them in stock when I ordered.

Did they close at the cob today? I placed an order approx noon and paid for quicker shipping, didn't notice any posting on the closing?

Hope mine went out prior to

Edit--just checked my email and woohoo! order enroute--thanks Triad!

Hi guys, Im still here. Im leaving for SHOT early tomorrow.

Any orders that are pending with UPS shipping will be boxed up and labeled today. UPS will pick them up on Monday.

The site does reflect real-time inventory control. That means if the site sells you something, it should be in stock. I say "should" because there is the human F-Up factory involved (ME!).

I see that there is a clamp on and a throw lever version. If you get the throw lever version, can it be used without it or is it made as part of the mount. Vice versa can you add the throw mount later if you decided? I can't tell from the pictures of the ones with the throw lever if they are all one piece or not. I would like to grab one of these before they go out of stock again.

well, ups just delivered my package from Steve at Triad tactical. I ordered it Friday morning after reading his post saying they would be in stock. And I got it today. Just a few days later. Thanks Steve for the quick shipping.

Nope, I ordered one a minute ago and it went through. Maybe there are more???

It depends on what model you're looking for.

I'm looking for the no clamp, which happened to be the first to sell out, and it appears that the clamp on is sold out as well.

Only one left is the one with the throw mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: head2h2o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see that there is a clamp on and a throw lever version. If you get the throw lever version, can it be used without it or is it made as part of the mount. Vice versa can you add the throw mount later if you decided? I can't tell from the pictures of the ones with the throw lever if they are all one piece or not. I would like to grab one of these before they go out of stock again. </div></div>

Sorry for the delay, no computer until today. The lever can be removed which would turn it into a no clamp. The attachment head can not be removed from the clamp on version.

Are the throw levers the ARMS or the ADM? I thought I saw Kasey say they were only using ADM mounts now.

Steve,

Thanks for letting us know you got stock in. My order is placed....

Ordered mine as well....clamp model.

Just curious what are the other models for? I assume the other mount type is for the spiggot type mount....but why would someone order the "no clamp" model?

Cause they don't want to take it off anytime soon, or because they believe that the clamp could possibly become a little bit loose over time with wear and tear probably.

I would want the no clamp with the spigot since it mounts directly to the spigot.

If I got the clamp version (QD or regular) + spigot, I would than have to buy a set of rails for the spigot so it'll cost more to achieve the same thing.

I'm not swapping bipods from one rifle to another so its more economical this way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kasey was right, they are using the ADM mounts. </div></div>

Cool - I just ordered one since the ARMS mount is gone.

If I don't have a picatinny rail, how can I mount it?

Well you could do this:

How to install a rail for an Atlas Bipod

Or you could get one of these:

Weaver stud to rail adaptor

Glenn Seekins also makes a rail that has the correct hole spacing for two front stud H-S Precision stocks (2" spacing) or two front Stud McMillan stocks (3" spacing). As shown here:

Seekins SRS

If you cannot do the install yourself, most smiths would charge around $25. or so to install a Pic rail on your bolt rifle.

Got mine tonight.....

I went with the Seekins SRS and all is sweet!

Don't know if it will be better (shooting wise) than my Harris, but I can tell you that I love the cosmetics of it a TON better.

I got mine a few weeks ago. Steve is great to deal with. Mine did have issues with the legs not locking up right. I contacted Atlas and sent it in.. they made it right w/o any questions. Fast turnaround time too. Good company to deal with.

I will take one for your advertised price for the lever mount, if you take Postal money orders. Let me know through PM if you do not mind.
thanks,
Zach

Ordered one this morning. I was having issues ordering through the website and when I called Steve he was also having the same issue so he took all my information and manually processed my order. I had a confirmation in my email within the hour and said it would go out today or tomorrow.

Great customer service and I definitely look forward to dealing with Triad in the future. Steve is GTG! Can't wait to finally get my hands on one.

Damn, literally in the time that I saw this thread, added the atlas to my cart, then added a rail and a stock pack. The atlas went out of stock. I need to set up an alert on this thing.

Edit: Hmm, don't know if adding it to my cart is the reason it went out of stock or not. Wasn't showing out of stock in my cart. Put the order through anyways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sqwirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, literally in the time that I saw this thread, added the atlas to my cart, then added a rail and a stock pack. The atlas went out of stock. I need to set up an alert on this thing.

Edit: Hmm, don't know if adding it to my cart is the reason it went out of stock or not. Wasn't showing out of stock in my cart. Put the order through anyways. </div></div>

Gotta get it while it's hot. These don't last long, especially with all the people on waiting lists.

Just managed to get the NC version before it was gone again. Looks like they have the arms version still in stock though.

Me three! Got a NC version ordered through Steve at Triad on Thursday, and UPS says it'll be here Tuesday! Talk about a TOP NOTCH guy and Company!! Triad Tactical is the best!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRMTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me three! Got a NC version ordered through Steve at Triad on Thursday, and UPS says it'll be here Tuesday! Talk about a TOP NOTCH guy and Company!! Triad Tactical is the best! </div></div>

Mine is also scheduled to deliver Tuesday. Last one to get theirs is a rotten egg!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRMTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me three! Got a NC version ordered through Steve at Triad on Thursday, and UPS says it'll be here Tuesday! Talk about a TOP NOTCH guy and Company!! Triad Tactical is the best! </div></div>

Mine is also scheduled to deliver Tuesday. Last one to get theirs is a rotten egg! </div></div>

Mine is supposed to arrive today also. Unfortunately my mount from Larue won't arrive until tomorrow. I guess that makes me the rotten egg.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRMTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me three! Got a NC version ordered through Steve at Triad on Thursday, and UPS says it'll be here Tuesday! Talk about a TOP NOTCH guy and Company!! Triad Tactical is the best! </div></div>

Mine is also scheduled to deliver Tuesday. Last one to get theirs is a rotten egg! </div></div>

Mine is supposed to arrive today also. Unfortunately my mount from Larue won't arrive until tomorrow. I guess that makes me the rotten egg.
</div></div>

Don't feel bad. I've had my AI spigot sitting naked on my rifle for 3 weeks now. I'd rather not have the constant reminder of how long it's been.

Well, at least you have the spigot....that's what I'm waiting on now. I've got the bipod, and it's AWESOME...Kasey at Accu-Shot really got this right!