• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas V8.1 stock update

Re: Atlas V8.1 stock update

Steve,
Ill take one and a badger IMUNS. I will place the order on your website

Thanks.

Well guys, I pimped Kasey as hard as I could on the V9 and learned a lot. Not about the V9, but other interesting stuff
crazy.gif

What's the matter Triad? Kasey's "it's a departure from the world of bipods" got you curious didn't it!? Somebody has got to take him out for a couple beers and get the scoop!
grin.gif

I've even had the v8.1 in the cart a couple times but havn't pulled the trigger on it yet.

[quote Jammer61, your Harris is a good solid bipod and will serve you well. If you are happy with it's function and performance, spend the money on baby's or boolets. [/quote]

This.

All joking aside, how many people do you know that would actually tell you this? Above and beyond the fact that Accushot gear is absolutely top-notch, it's this kind of attitude that makes it a pleasure to do business with Kasey. It's the difference between a vendor that simply has an excellent product and one that also goes the extra mile to take special care of their customers.

On to other issues...Triad, don't leave us hanging like that. What does the V9 do? Never mind that, I probably don't even want to know. More importantly, how do I get one?!!! (LOL)

gstaylorg, thanks. We are living the blessed life and I am happy to be along for the ride so giving shooters honest advice is easy.

BTW, Triad has all the publicly available information on the V9, so be sure to check in with him!
smile.gif
There is another thread about the V9 now as well...

Come on guys, its all ball bearings now days!!

Triad has all three styles of Atlas bipods in stock.

I have been very happy with my atlas and great service from Triad. Thanks!