• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

attaching rifle to badlands pack

bradpierson26

Private
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2009
Greeley, CO
Is there a way to attach a scoped rifle in a scabard to a badlands hypervent? on their website it says t use ducttape - not happening. their other packs show some sort of carrying system
Hypervent

Re: attaching rifle to badlands pack

I just got done using the Badlands Superday pack on a 4 day hunt. Great pack - very comfortable - plenty of room. I looked at all their packs and do not recall the Hypervent having an type of rifle carry system. I used the carry system on my pack when we had to drag the Hog back-up the hill 1/4 mile to the jeep and it worked very well. I would highly recommend any of their products just find the one that meets your needs.

Re: attaching rifle to badlands pack

ihave seen the other badlands backs with their carry system but i want the hypervent because it keeps the pack off your back to prevent excess sweating.
has anyone attached a rifle specifically to a hypervent?