• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Attack in Portland

david walter

Insightful commentator
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
Out west, but not too far west
Read this then tell me where I can find ammo with rubber bullets.

These guys were highly trained but has no non-lethal recourse against the ANTIFA tactics.

Seriously, I think rubber bullets might be a solution.

-------------------------------
Did They Understand the Battlefield?
“Very basic background. My friend is a prior service 1st LAR 0311, 0351. (from Wiki: 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion is a fast and mobilized armored terrestrial reconnaissance battalion of the United States Marine Corps.) Multiple tours in the early to late 2000s, then DoE, then was put through selection and went to work for Colonel G____ as a team member. Since leaving, he has been doing contract work.

He is an experienced and capable meat eater and the furthest thing from a pussy or coward. Try to learn from his experiences.

“Me and three of my buddies were in Portland this weekend, got attacked by Antifa. There’s a Twitter video with millions of views on it. They ended up on Hannity and Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro etc., of us getting beaten with bats and rocks the size of cantaloupes thrown at us, getting spit on etc. We were all carrying pistols as well. Opportunity, ability and jeopardy, we were in a deadly force situation and we could easily articulate the use of deadly force, but they had pepper sprayed us. They were using industrial strobe lights on us, etc. We couldn’t PID our target and what lied beyond it, They did a great job of taking our situational awareness away, it was fucking incredible.
Bro my perspective on this changed so much.

The reason we were there wasn’t to counter protest or some shit, **** and *****, two of the guys with me, one of which is a bronze star and Purple Heart recipient. They’re both in the hiring process for the Portland Police Department. One is from Ohio and one is from Virginia. They both flew in that day just so they could come check out the city before they move their families across the nation.

Something else that I should make perfectly clear. We went to the Federal Courthouse first. There wasn’t a whole lot going on down there. We walked around and took some pictures. Bumped into a Sheriff at one point. Talked to him for a while. We asked him if the riots were over? He said fuck no, they’re trying to fuck a police station up right now on 47th and Burnside, We asked him if we could go, and he said yeah, it’s still a peaceful assembly, it hasn’t been declared a riot yet…. So, legit, we walked into this thing blind, in hindsight it was stupid on our part, I had no idea that they were like that. If it had been a full-blown riot we would not have gone. Bottom line, man, if you had ever given me a scenario like this and said hey, you’re sober, and you have a gun, and somebody is hitting you with a bat and throwing rocks at you that could kill you or put you in a coma, you try to get away but they cut you off with a convoy of vehicles and the assault starts again. They impede your movement and beat you with bats…
Would you shoot?

I’d be like, yeah what fucking planet are you from?

But in all the training that I’ve been through my life, I’ve never been in one where in the first five seconds of the scenario you’re blinded with a strobe light and sprayed with pepper spray…. That changes everything. They were throwing these rocks from 15 feet back in the crowd, you couldn’t see who the fuck through it, etc. things like that…. It’s just a good talking point for guys that carry concealed, but you need to think through all these different scenarios.

It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks. They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios, they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis, and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light, That video is just the beginning, I’ve got a fucking fractured hand from a baton, everyone of us has black and blue bruises up and down their legs and back, I had a guy spit in my face from 6 inches away, call me a pussy and a coward for not doing anything about it, and then tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.

I’ve never been more angry about something in my fucking life, the level of restraint that it took for us to not fight back in any capacity whether that was with a gun or fists is incredible. All of us have kids at home. The only thing going through all of our minds was we have to be able to justify deadly force if we’re going to go that route, there’s also hundreds of these people, we can’t see straight because of all the pepper spray, and it’s hard to PID exactly who is throwing these rocks and hitting us with batons, because they would hit you and fucking run and their buddy would run up and hit you. It was an incredibly stressful situation, they did a very good job tactically of taking away your situational awareness, and in my opinion complicating your legal defense when you split one of their faces open with a hollow point.

As we were running from the crowd after about the third block or so, we’re sprinting because the mob head caught back up to us and vehicles were trying to cut us off, I put my hand on the back strap on my appendix, And I heard somebody yell “Hey bro, whatever you’re reaching for, don’t reach, just keep running, they’re still 30 feet behind you. Keep running straight.”

We get 11 blocks down the road and this black Chevy Impala is ghosting us down the street, he’s kind of been in our shadow since block two or three He rolls his window down and starts asking us a bunch of questions. Why are we here, what are we doing, telling us we need to get the fuck out of here, asking us where our car is etc., we pretty much told him to get the fuck away from us because we didn’t know who he was. I finally asked him at one point, Who the fuck are you, man, you need to leave us alone, and he was like I’m the fucking police, bro, who are you? So he pulled his car over and he and his partner talked to us. He was one of the special programs guys, either with SWAT or SRT or whatever. He was the one that yelled at me not to reach, and tried to help us out. He said he knew that we’ve been pepper sprayed and we’re having trouble seeing, I kind of snapped at him, Like hey motherfucker, You’ve been watching this whole thing fucking unfold and you didn’t intervene at all or light the crowd up or something? He started laughing and he was like, Man, if I got out and tried to help you guys, my fucking car would be on fire right now, and I’d be running next to you.

Bottom line: don’t go to an Antifa protest where you can put yourself in that situation. And if you find yourself in that situation, expect them to employ tactics that take away your situational awareness, and complicate the use of force continuum.”

Last edited:
I think I remember the story and event your post is getting referring to, but I wasn't able to open your link without joining something. That was the story of the ex SF guys being pursued by Antifa thugs?

rubber bullets will generally be seen as "lethal force" according to the law.

there is no "lesser standard" that needs to be met to implement rubber buckshot.....you still need to "reasonably fear for your life or well being".

if you are justified in shooting someone with rubber buckshot....you are more than likely justified in just using normal buckshot.

Last edited:
Most states if not all consider shooting people with rubber bullets or similar stuff, the same as using lethal force. Police, as usual, do not conform to this rule. Pulling a gun out and pointing at someone loaded, not, rubber, beanbag, lead, tungsten or silver makes no difference. Its a deadly weapon. Law see’s it as such.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
and they were in Portland to join the Portland Police Dept??? At least they got a taste of what the police go through on the West coast.

I am surprised that the police do not go on strike for lack of city support.

Reactions: Maggot
a fire hose and electrical cattle prods get the crowed in a puddle and sap them all . and just for fun zap them again just to see them flop like fishes n unison and repeat till its no longer funny maybe a week later .

Reactions: Dunraven
I am going to say that I am sceptical of their story. Either way, they put themselves in a place that they had no business in. I will say that they didn't learn shit from their prior service/deployments or contracting jobs.
Inserting yourself into a situation where you are handicapped by the ROE against a superior force on their playground. Sounds smart to me..
Rubber boolits? What is that? A joke?

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
Sorry, I didn’t make it past...

”Is there a riot?”

”Not yet, but soon.”

”Can we go? Huh? Can we?”

Do you want to be part of a riot, because that’s how you be part of a riot.

• Haha
a fire hose and electrical cattle prods get the crowed in a puddle and sap them all . and just for fun zap them again just to see them flop like fishes n unison and repeat till its no longer funny maybe a week later .

sorry, but you need something a lot more potent than a cattle hot shot. They arent fun to get hit with, but dont have enough juice to disperse in a large puddle of water. someone MIGHT feel a tingle but nothing more at that scale.

Dealing with Antifa isn't done on their terms

So three armed former SF guys were helpless against some hipsters with bats, pepper spray and flashlights, and since THREE of them couldn't do it, what makes you think you could? Because SF training < Antifa operational capacity and because even firearms are useless, best to just let them do what they want and depend on their mercy.

That pretty much the gist?

Well, I don't think there is any doubt that if the former SF guys had solid cover, open fields of fire, and extra magazines, they could have shot 25-30 of those hipsters. That would likely have dissuaded the rest. Although it's possible the crowd could just overwhelm them in a massive human wave. Not sure that would have been the best idea on the three soldiers part, though.

Did the guys visiting town decide to interview or say "Fuck Portland" get on the plane and go home?

Ya'll were dumb to go to the rally, though I likely would have joined you, Doh, but showed FAR more restraint than I would have.

Fuck Portland and Fuck Antifa.

Reactions: Ranchhand
Well, I don't think there is any doubt that if the former SF guys had solid cover, open fields of fire, and extra magazines, they could have shot 25-30 of those hipsters. That would likely have dissuaded the rest. Although it's possible the crowd could just overwhelm them in a massive human wave. Not sure that would have been the best idea on the three soldiers part, though.
Unlikely, that type of vermin only prey upon those they consider weak. Stack up half a dozen and the rest will run away.

Reactions: Dunraven
Did the guys visiting town decide to interview or say "Fuck Portland" get on the plane and go home?

Ya'll were dumb to go to the rally, though I likely would have joined you, Doh, but showed FAR more restraint than I would have.

Fuck Portland and Fuck Antifa.

no, those guys got hired so they could get revenge. you know, legally.

Unlikely, that type of vermin only prey upon those they consider weak. Stack up half a dozen and the rest will run away.
Man, that would have made some great headlines, huh? Three White "right wing" ex soldiers who want to be cops shoot 6 (at least) unarmed mostly peaceful police brutality protesters. That would put Kyle to shame. 😁

• Love
Portland had like twice as many murders in the last 6 months of 2020 than it did in the first 6 months. So far as of today in 2021 they've had 10 homicides and are investigating a body that was found under suspicious circumstances. I know a few police officers there, they said with the anarchy its not really safe to be in the city even during daylight. The homeless, drug use , and lack of accountability has ruined the city. There was a running gun battle a few weeks ago that spanned several blocks. but they cant ID people because there's no longer a gang violence task force and that database was deleted cause they had to get woke. Then the Gun Violence Reduction Team was disbanded cause, take a guess. So now you have Patrol Division and Detective Division, their manning is down and its not a place you want to work, no support from the mayor or city council. The department budget has been reduced and further cuts are coming.
Homicides ins PDX:
2010 23
2011 19
2012 25
2013 16
2014 26
2015 34
2017 27
2018 29
2019 33
2020 55 with 858 separate shooting incidents

So three armed former SF guys were helpless against some hipsters with bats, pepper spray and flashlights, and since THREE of them couldn't do it, what makes you think you could? Because SF training < Antifa operational capacity and because even firearms are useless, best to just let them do what they want and depend on their mercy.

That pretty much the gist?
That's what I got out of it. Perhaps it's a tale, constructed to promote the narrative you picked up on.

any thing that might have been the fbi trying to stir up trouble I automatically think it's them stirring up trouble dirty corrupt government agency .