• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention Shoppers. Here is where to NOT buy your coffee LINKS TO VOLCANIC COFFEE NOW IN THREAD Stay tuned for some TheGerman related coffee offerings

Someone with photoshop skills wanna make a Rittenhouse spin on Maxwell House coffee?

Hi @Sean the Nailer we can ship to Canada no problem, but we don't accept bacon or syrup as forms of payment. let me know if you have any issues ordering on our site.
I just need your coffee to be good and your messaging honest, though I wont be giving any woke groups my money, I've had enough of their BS.

Can anyone give me a heads up on a good coffee maker? New to the "craft coffee" game.

On the whatsthebuzz site there's the Yama, an aeropress, a Haria v60 kit and a couple electronic options. Which one?

I just need your coffee to be good and your messaging honest, though I wont be giving any woke groups my money, I've had enough of their BS.
We hope to not disappoint. We have a passion for coffee, and educating people about it. We love this country and fully support the constitution (all of it ) our platform is not political, we just want to roast the best coffee we can.

BB077A17-0703-40B8-A4B8-73F5513A52A5.jpeg

Placed my order. I am glad you have Chiapas. I used to go to Mexico a lot and always tried to find real coffee. Surprisingly, I found a German, maybe not THE German, that roasted coffee in a corner of one of the centers in Queretaro. Or maybe Aguas Calientas. Regardless, the coffee was absolutely remarkable. He had Chiapas, Vera Cruz and the entire host of Mexican grown beans. Thanks Whats the Buzz for making it easy to get again. And I always got stopped at the airport with security asking why I have 10# of coffee in my suitcase.

So it has been an entire quarter since BRCC managed to take one of their little guns and shoot themselves right through their Croc's....

And am wondering if anyone has heard anything about what happened to their sales, etc.

I cancelled my subscription right after their CEO stabbed the 2A in the back with his wokeness. Switched to Sabotage Brew from DEL Coffee and it's good! Real good!

But wondered if anyone knows what's happened to BRCC in the last quarter. Sales numbers? Cancellations? Looks like the 2A community is NOT being forgiving and wokies drink soy Chai, not coffee. So they won't be picking up the slack.

Did they bounce back? Fire CEO? Do the "Get woke go broke" thing? I'd be curious to know how they have fared.

Anyone got any G2 on them?

Cheers,

Sirhr

So it has been an entire quarter since BRCC managed to take one of their little guns and shoot themselves right through their Croc's....

And am wondering if anyone has heard anything about what happened to their sales, etc.

I cancelled my subscription right after their CEO stabbed the 2A in the back with his wokeness. Switched to Sabotage Brew from DEL Coffee and it's good! Real good!

But wondered if anyone knows what's happened to BRCC in the last quarter. Sales numbers? Cancellations? Looks like the 2A community is NOT being forgiving and wokies drink soy Chai, not coffee. So they won't be picking up the slack.

Did they bounce back? Fire CEO? Do the "Get woke go broke" thing? I'd be curious to know how they have fared.

Anyone got any G2 on them?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Also curious......been buying DD, 2X more product, at less money and truth be told tastes good enough.

DD? Daniel Defense is roasting coffee?!

Dunkin Donuts.

Cant think of any public wokeness from them but being a MA HQ company (maybe Brit owners now) Im sure if I looked Id be horrified.

I never really thought BRCC was all that good.

I did however learn about some great coffees because of them crapping in their bed.

Enjoyed some excellent volcanica espresso today.

Agreed, never thought any of their roasts were overly compelling. It also pushed me to focus on my local roasters here in SoCal.

Dunkin Donuts.

Cant think of any public wokeness from them but being a MA HQ company (maybe Brit owners now) Im sure if I looked Id be horrified.
As of 2013, they’re position was ‘local laws and regulations’. Circa Starbucks/Open Carry storylines.

DD bought by Inspire Brands in October 2020, so still US owned.

Reactions: lash and pmclaine
Parents got me kureig for Christmas. Came with a 40pk of k cups, one was a hazelnut blend that was dang good. Went to buy some but it was some NYC woke coffee so I passed. Saw some brcc in the store that was hazelnut. Tried it anyway.

extremely disappointed, probably the weakest coffee I’ve ever drank.

I’m over here, sneaking around, looking over my shoulder, trying not to get busted filling my steel coffee mug at the gas station machine....ya know since that’s apparently not allowed since Covid bs. Found one station that doesn’t mind so I grab my coffee there in the mornings straight in my mug like the rebel I am.

Reactions: lash
Parents got me kureig for Christmas. Came with a 40pk of k cups, one was a hazelnut blend that was dang good. Went to buy some but it was some NYC woke coffee so I passed. Saw some brcc in the store that was hazelnut. Tried it anyway.

extremely disappointed, probably the weakest coffee I’ve ever drank.
If you like hazelnut I think the Gloria Jeans hazelnut is pretty good. I don’t know where they stand with all of this bullshit and I have not looked....😃

By the way I know I am not going to be able to get away from all companies that do not support the 2A, but the kick in the balls from BRCC was what they portray themselves to be and maybe they are everything they claim to be, but I just find some of Evans pass political donations harder to swallow than some of their shitty coffee....😁

Reactions: demolitionman
Keep trying new stuff from WhatsTheBuzz. This isn't bulk bought random bean BRCC garbage.

Hopefully, soon, there will be a TheGerman related specially sourced coffee for all the non poors to be had.

You should eat the beans and shit them out before packaging...........heard that's a desirable thing to some coffee folks.......

• Haha
Reactions: rjacobs
Everyone Just shut the fuck up about D&D. I don't want to know anything. I know they are shitball Ma and thats it! La La La la they're K cups is all i got in the sticks and they suck but not as bad as the others. If anyone can recommend a different K cup that would be wonderful... otherwise i enjoy my planet killing keurig as i do not have to brew a whole pot because nobody else in the family drinks coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
Well this makes perfect sense now. Just feed the goats beans.
3D3A69E5-A9E1-4CFC-895A-D4325E73781C.gif

Tell you what. When Twitter dumped Donald I waited until the end of that Monday (I think it was) and bought a bunch of that stock at a discount. It’s since gone up past where it dropped from. Sold since I didn’t intend to hold a company I don’t actually like long-term and made more than enough to take a quick Florida trip (after taxes). I’m sure BRCC is doing fine. Slight dip and back to normal. Just like with Twitter, the market easy forgets.

Reactions: Bender and lariat
Can anyone give me a heads up on a good coffee maker? New to the "craft coffee" game.

On the whatsthebuzz site there's the Yama, an aeropress, a Haria v60 kit and a couple electronic options. Which one?

I do Chemex pour over in the morning to fill the travel mug.

On weekends I use my wife's, grandmothers, all Pyrex percolator pot.

1614595637059.png

This guy uses way too much heat and shitty coffee......throttle the perk....let it bubble and fall......filters also recommended.....

It was made in the 40s and produces two travel mugs and a cup to have with breakfast.....all day coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: srtsam
Tell you what. When Twitter dumped Donald I waited until the end of that Monday (I think it was) and bought a bunch of that stock at a discount. It’s since gone up past where it dropped from. Sold since I didn’t intend to hold a company I don’t actually like long-term and made more than enough to take a quick Florida trip (after taxes). I’m sure BRCC is doing fine. Slight dip and back to normal. Just like with Twitter, the market easy forgets.
This reminds me of the opportunities the Exxon Valdez spill and BF Goodrich issues presented.

Reactions: Bender

Best option I've used is the Aeropress. They get to develop folklore on the fireline at wildland fires...... Just don't follow the directions they provide. You can look up aeropress recipes if you want but basically make it upside down. 1 scoop of good coffee, add water almost to the top, stir, wait 2 minutes, stir again, put the filter on and press, place it over a cup and press slowly. It makes Expresso so you add water to make it American......coffee. About evey fire I go on, a bunch of flks in my Division end up with one......

Best option I've used is the Aeropress. They get to develop folklore on the fireline at wildland fires...... Just don't follow the directions they provide. You can look up aeropress recipes if you want but basically make it upside down. 1 scoop of good coffee, add water almost to the top, stir, wait 2 minutes, stir again, put the filter on and press, place it over a cup and press slowly. It makes Expresso so you add water to make it American......coffee. About evey fire I go on, a bunch of flks in my Division end up with one......

I have a Technivorm coffee maker and its surprising how much of a difference it makes when you use the exact same grounds and put them in this versus a french press. It's like its a different blend or something.

From the options he gave us, I'd check out the Haria v60 as it uses the same principles.

@vinniedelpino

You got dudes on here that have talked about tongue punching the starfish of their favorite chick. Drinking roasted coffee beans that have passed through some tropical varmint should be gtg.

For some.
If I read the posts right, I'm not drinking coffee that came out of some dudes ass.

So. Do you need a fancy coffee maker, or will a normal coffee maker that’s half the price of the coffee itself work?? Asking for a poor friend.

So. Do you need a fancy coffee maker, or will a normal coffee maker that’s half the price of the coffee itself work?? Asking for a poor friend.
I use pour through at work and a bialetti at home.
Both can make a great cup of coffee.

I'm going to look around for one of those 'aeropress' jobbies, and give it a shot 'upside down'. (see what I did there?)

I'm looking to do it 'electicity-less' so that I can enjoy the same morning coffee whilst on the boat. There's a 2 burner alcohol stove there for heating/cooking, but no 120v when away from the dock.

Not many espresso machines I've seen run on 12v of power, and I don't see the viability of a lot of re-wiring for an inverter for one appliance.

It's a learning quest. And nowadays, even a 'bad' cup of coffee made in these learning scenarios is still a LOT better than years ago and didn't know better.

For a few years now (4?) I've been using the 'espresso pot' or whatever it's called, on the cooktop. I have the Krups espresso machine, but that's in a box downstairs. It worked great and all, but big, bulky, took up a fair amount of real-estate for one use a day.

Reactions: lash
I've bought BRCC coffee, goes okay through my Jura machine.
Good on them for not supporting some little turd that needs to carry a gun at a protest.
Weak as piss to wobble around with a firearm, because words might hurt your feelings.
Pretty sad when you don't have the verbal skills to engage in a discussion.
Makes about as much sense as vandalising your own seat of government.
It's okay though, just claim mental illness... which cycles around to taking a firearm to a public protest...
LyQd5OfQ86pt6.gif

Good on them for not supporting some little turd that needs to carry a gun at a protest.
Weak as piss to wobble around with a firearm, because words might hurt your feelings.
It's okay though, just claim mental illness... which cycles around to taking a firearm to a public protest...View attachment 7569865
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

It's okay though, just claim mental illness... which cycles around to taking a firearm to a public protest...View attachment 7569865
What if it’s not “our” seat of government, we’re not choosing our leaders by ballot anymore, and they exist to steal both our wealth and our liberty? You are a perfect candidate to buy politically charged BLACK RIFLE COFFEE. Mockery is only funny if it’s self deprecating.

Sure you dont drink kool aid?