• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Australian members, shout out!

delinquent pleb

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2017
Hey everyone
I’m really enjoying this forum and insights and information provided.

would be great to hear from anyone else shooting in Australia, be it PRS/PSR, F-class, Hunting, whatever!

Hope to hear from your all here.

Hey everyone
I’m really enjoying this forum and insights and information provided.

would be great to hear from anyone else shooting in Australia, be it PRS/PSR, F-class, Hunting, whatever!

Hope to hear from your all here.
Hey all,

Just joined as starting the long range journey myself of recent as always been interested. Looking to start PRS when COVID blows over as I'm in Melbourne. Have hunted most of my life. Now that my younger son is nearly of age to shoot on ranges he really wants to start and myself want to start up target as well.

Have you started PRS yet delinquent? I have got all mine set up ready to go and test new loads and so forth just waiting for everything to open up?

Cheers

Hey Selzer

I shot my first Precision service rifle match about 3yrs ago in Canberra. Most I shoot F-class and I was hoping to get more Match rifle shooting in but Covid sunk that this year. But I’m keen to take PSR a little more seriously this year. I’m about to throw down on a tripod and looking for other bits and pieces. I also need a sling.

that’s great about your son being keen to get into it. I think you’ll enjoy it. Which range are you shooting at mostly?

Hey lads,
Im up in central Queensland, not long got into shooting, mostly just targets.
Lucky to have a decent range (1000m) 20mins away.
Cheers

Hey lads,
Im up in central Queensland, not long got into shooting, mostly just targets.
Lucky to have a decent range (1000m) 20mins away.
Cheers
G’day Jkl
that’s pretty much how I got into it. I’m similarly fortunate with a 900m Range 20mins from my place. Are you Shooting with a club out there?

Hey Selzer

I shot my first Precision service rifle match about 3yrs ago in Canberra. Most I shoot F-class and I was hoping to get more Match rifle shooting in but Covid sunk that this year. But I’m keen to take PSR a little more seriously this year. I’m about to throw down on a tripod and looking for other bits and pieces. I also need a sling.

that’s great about your son being keen to get into it. I think you’ll enjoy it. Which range are you shooting at mostly?

Hey Delinquent,

Awesome and obviously enjoyed it then? To be fair I have been looking at it for a couple of years but with all the coaching of kids sports and so on just been too busy. Yeah, I can see that can get expensive pretty quick with PRS lol but so can anything really. I have just thrown down on new scope, new type of projectiles plus other bits and pieces for the tikka.

Yeah he always has been and is the outdoor kid of the three and the one that comes hunting and fishing offshore so as you can imagine real keen for that next birthday early next year lol. Have shot at Eagle Park range here but only once in the past as always was out bush but as soon as we are able to open up again I'm out there as have a lot of load development to do.

G’day Jkl
that’s pretty much how I got into it. I’m similarly fortunate with a 900m Range 20mins from my place. Are you Shooting with a club out there?

It is a SSAA club, seems like a good group of guys, at this point I just go on practice days once I get better will give a comp a crack

Reactions: delinquent pleb