Auto scroll to top

bmicek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
Is there a setting I can change so when I click on a thread, then click back, it doesn’t just automatically go to the top again?

For example, I like to scroll through the sales page and click on things but it always takes me back to the top when I click to go back to the thread to view everything for sale. Especially when I’m 2-3 down the list and I gotta scroll back to find my spot.

I searched settings, did I miss it somewhere?

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    I browse on my phone in browser. Most of the time doing that type of looking I long press and open in new tab. Not exactly what you were looking for but may be a solution.

cjs88

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jan 7, 2020
    TEXAS
    Just click on the post you want to read with the middle mouse button (scroll wheel). It will open in a new tab and you won't lose your spot on the main subforum you're looking through.

bmicek

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Aug 23, 2017
    Kansas
    Just click on the post you want to read with the middle mouse button (scroll wheel). It will open in a new tab and you won't lose your spot on the main subforum you're looking through.
    I’m on iPhone using the app

bmicek

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Aug 23, 2017
    Kansas
    are you clicking on the back arrow in the top left corner of the page? My app (on my iphone) goes right back to where I was previously.
    Yep I do the same, I use the arrow. There’s gotta be a setting somewhere but I can’t find it

flyfisher117

Professional Milk Jug Hunter
    Minuteman
    Sep 25, 2010
    Idaho
    Yep I do the same, I use the arrow. There’s gotta be a setting somewhere but I can’t find it

I'm using the app on Android and mine goes back to the top aswell. I've searched every settings menu I can find and no luck.

DirtyDirty130

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    Mine does this as well, i sent a video of this happening to one of the moderators to see if they can find a way to fix this. Its so annoying

Reactions: dmitchell09