• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Avengers: Endgame

Watched it opening day in Cambodia. All 7 theaters had it playing and all showings were sold out.
Stuck seeing a midnight showing. Thought it was good.
But sat like all the others after the movie for nothing.

I really disliked Back to the Future 4. If you lose your family and move on with you life or your spouse does the same, what happened when everyone comes back? If my new wife was younger and hotter, don't know if I'd want the old one back. Just one of the 50 problems the plot had. Oh and I didn't like fat Thor and how they made Hulk and Thor a bunch of Pussies! Nebula should have ended the film like the comic books. Would have made the SJW crowd happy and Disney wouldn't have ruined the franchise IMHO.

There are two movie theaters in my county. One has assigned seating, the other doesn’t. I always go to the one that has assigned seating. I make this choice, not because it’s assigned seating, but because it’s the one that lets me bring my guns. The other place is a gun free zone. :rolleyes:

The only theaters I've been to that have assigned seating are the adult only theaters that serve alcohol and have La-z-Boys as their seats. They recline and are usually in pairs for couples. Otherwise I agree that open seating in my home town theater is the best. Often empty but you get to pick where you sit, just have to arrive earlier to get the better seats.