• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Avery/HSP - 3 Day Shooting Science - 13 Apr - FL

GreyGroupTraining

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2012
Fayetteville, NC
HSP REACTIVE SHOOTING SCIENCE - NAPLES, FL - APRIL 13-15, 2013

HSP D5 DISRUPTIVE ENVIRONMENTS - REACTIVE SHOOTING SCIENCE

3 DAYS (24 HOURS)
Price: $750.00
Ammunition: 1200 rounds

Working in partnership with Haley Strategic, we have created the D5, Disruptive Environments, Science of Shooting Programs.

This course represents a new paradigm in terms of skill development with the handgun. Immerse yourself in the science behind the skills. Increase your knowledge of the scientific principles and concepts behind true reactive shooting and apply that knowledge to increase your speed, accuracy and control of the handgun dramatically.

We explore the skills hierarchy, the shooting cycle, proprioception and kinesthetic awareness, the scientific principles and biomechanics of grip, platform, trigger control and manipulation, drawing speed, target acquisition along with other aspects of high performance shooting skill and weapons manipulation. Learn the role of vision, the focal continuum, and visual techniques that work in different situations and threat levels.

Shooting exercises are geared to maximize learning and absorption of material.

Combat Efficiency Qualification helps determine your skill and progress.

Prerequisites: A strong base of handgun skills is recommended. Demonstrated understanding of handgun and range safety.

Target Audience: Open to sworn or reserve law enforcement, military and responsible US citizens.

Avery http://store.greygrouptraining.com/HSP-REACTIVE-SHOOTING-SCIENCE-007094.html

Re: Avery/HSP - 3 Day Shooting Science - 13 Apr - FL

Required Gear for this class

• Handgun - minimum 9mm or greater.
• 4 Magazines
• Sturdy Belt, Holster and Belt that retains equipment during the course
• Eye and Ear Protection (Electronic Ears preferred)
• Clothing to suit the weather
• Weapons cleaning kit, tools and lube
• Hydration Device

PSA - Ron/HSP has ammo packages available to their students only. Once you sign up, if you need ammo, let me know and I will contact Ron. At the moment I don't have exact prices but that is something that I can get you once I have you on the list of sign-ups. You can reach me at [email protected] if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Where is this training held in Naples ? Thank you.

blair,
It's East of Naples, between Alligator Alley and 41 on SR 29. Michelle and Brian are real good people, and will take great care of you. Nice facility out in the middle of nowhere. About 20min. N of Everglades City. Good luck, and enjoy.

Eric

As of yesterday, this class has been canceled. We, unfortunately, only had a few people sign up and we needed at least 12 to make it happen. Before it got too close and before people made travel arrangements, we pulled the plug. Let me know if there's any questions!