• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Awesome 360 Degree...

Re: Awesome 360 Degree...

For all them buttons, switches, joysticks, and dials... I wonder which ones are for guns, missiles, and bombs?

Or is it Lasers and "Zapper-Ray's"?

Which one is the 'self-destruct' button? Don't all starships have one... It sure came in handy on the Enterprise a few dozen times.

look at all the BUTTONS!!! thats a little kids dream..even I could sit there all day and press buttons and play!!

good find

Who would of thought they use droplights in space
laugh.gif

Pretty interesting. Prrreeettttyyyy interesting.

Thanks for posting.

OK, so how does one get to the Holo-deck for relief of sexual tension? I don't see a hatch, door, chute, ladder and need I say it, the transporter...

Those have got to be the most uncomfortable looking seats I have ever seen, guess ya got to cut cost somewhere.

If you zoom in and look at the floor behind the what would be the "drivers side seat", looks like there is a small hatch going down and looks like somebody also partially got it in the picture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a lot of possible... "oops i pressed the wrong button" possibilites in that rig</div></div>

I don't see any oops I pressed the wrong button more oh F@ck you hit that button we're f@cked now you dumb sh#t.

I'm glad that the technology employed in allowing us to scan around the interior for different views also allows us to experience how difficult it is to control an object in a weightless environment.
grin.gif